Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: December 1-3: The Weekend Thread -- Normal Edition

Warning to all...... I'm thinking about getting the 151 Rum Ball production line fired up. Possibly as early as this coming Friday. I know that stuff is good because they have a flame arrester on the end of the bottle. Believe it or not, I'm using my Mom's recipe. One year she told me that the rum balls tasted different and she grinned and said she may have gotten a little tipsy after the third one. I checked her ingredients and saw that she had used 151 rum that time. She didn't know there was any difference and thought that "rum is rum."

I miss her. For an 80 year old, she had a certain innocence about her.

FWIW, once in awhile, I'll have three of these and darned if I don't get "a little tipsy." Here's looking at you, Mom.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by reckoning View Post
    Hammer, I wanted to touch base with you. Can you clear up your messages? Reck
    Dang it. I keep clearing them out and then it gets full again.

Okay, you should be good to send now.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Dang it. I keep clearing them out and then it gets full again.

Okay, you should be good to send now.

Maria flooding your mailbox again?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Maria flooding your mailbox again?
    Maria posts here?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26