Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

Default Hundreds of Palestinian youths clashing with Israeli forces at the northern entrance

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Czech president: 'May follow US lead, move embassy to J'lem' https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...053791,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Czech president: 'May follow US lead, move embassy to J'lem' https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...053791,00.html

MAY?

See, this is what I was saying. They may/might follow Trump's lead on moving their embassy?
    The headline is bogus.

More fallout from this.

Canada recognises the Alamo as capital of Mexico
    Satire

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/12...apital-mexico/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

The ball is in their court now to negotiate Jerusalem future status...

Ie Peace talks...

Those demons aren't going to let this go. It's just a matter of time before it all gets set off IMO.
    Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Lightbulb Zechariah Chapter 12

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post
    Those demons aren't going to let this go. It's just a matter of time before it all gets set off IMO.
    The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
    2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah andagainst Jerusalem.
    3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
    4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
    5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
    6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
    7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
    8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
    9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.