Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Default Czech republic recognize West Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Well, I guess with the president's Jerusalem announcement, there will be a bunch of neighboring countries wanting to make war with Israel and wipe them off the face of the earth...oh,...wait,...er,...I guess that was their stance before the announcement.

And the Palestinian response.

Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico
    Satire

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12...s-part-mexico/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Anyway, Israeli's didn't need an American President to tell them where their capital is no more than they need the U.N. to approve their statehood.

Just sayin'.

Friday night at the Mosque (AKA Friday Night Riots) should be interesting.....
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Default Jeremiah 21:10

For I have set my face against this city for evil,and not for good says the Lord:it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon,and he shall burn it with fire. Luke 17 29-30( fire and brimstone before the coming of the Lord)
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Czech Republic announces it recognizes West Jerusalem as Israel's capital

December 6, 2017

" The Czech Republic on Wednesday followed US President Donald Trump's lead.

In a statement on its Foreign Ministry’s web site, it said, "The Czech Republic currently, before the peace between Israel and Palestine is signed, recognizes Jerusalem to be in fact the capital of Israel in the borders of the demarcation line from 1967."

[...]

In so doing, it took an unusual step of breaking with EU member states who hold Jerusalem should not recognized as Israel’s capital until a final status agreement is reached.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/C...capital-517241

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    And the Palestinian response.

Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico
    Satire

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12...s-part-mexico/

What most people don't realize.... Mexico only ruled over Texas for 15 years.

Before 1821 both Mexico and Texas belonged to Spain. And part of North Texas
    belonged to Napoleon before he sold it to the USA in the Louisiana Purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post

For I have set my face against this city for evil,and not for good says the Lord:it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon,and he shall burn it with fire. Luke 17 29-30( fire and brimstone before the coming of the Lord)

Per Jeremiah, God decreed Babylon rule the nations for 70 years. Israelites were taken into the Babylonian captivity in waves.

It was not until decades later [587BC, 50 years before Cyrus conquered Babylon] that Babylon [and its ally Edom] would conduct the final siege against Jerusalem, destroying the city and the temple. [Psalm 137:7 & 1 Esdras 4:45.]

Ironically... that 70 year/50 year pattern dovetails with 2017 which is 70 years from the 1947 UN resolution and 50 years from 1967 Six Day war in which the Jews conquered the old city of Jerusalem and the temple mount.

Last edited by KingsX; 12-06-2017 at 10:55 PM.

15:08
    in case of two-state solution to palestinian-israeli conflict, palestine to accept russia's possible decision to move its embassy to west jerusalem - ambassador to interfax