Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

BREAKING: Palestinian health ministry retracts statement saying second Gazan killed in clashes - @AFP
    Last edited by danielboon; 12-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Thanks for posting those scripture, DB. Maybe Trump was God's tool to set this whole thing in motion? Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks for posting those scripture, DB. Maybe Trump was God's tool to set this whole thing in motion? Just sayin'.
    I have no doubt. jesus is coming soon
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

IDF: launch at Israel identified, landing unknown as yet
    Yoav Zitun and Matan Tzuri, 19:36 , 12.08.17

Rocket fired from Gaza lands in Sderot https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...054082,00.html

Lightbulb Implementation of US decision on Jerusalem will not be easy, says Erdogan

BREAKING: Putin calls for Israeli-Palestinian talks to resume, including on Jerusalem - @AFP

Exclamation

Conflict News@Conflicts 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING: IDF says projectile has been launched from Gaza Strip into Israel - @AAhronheim Rocket explodes in open land on Gaza perimeter
    Matan Tzuri, 19:29 , 12.11.17

Protests continue to flare in the Middle East over Trump's declaration of #Jerusalem as Israel's capital.@Abbasmomani@TomCOEX@mohmdabed@hazemjbader1