Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post

See the ww3 thread ISRAEL just hit Damascus they say they hit an Iranian base

They have bombed inside Syria repeatedly with impunity.

This may be the last straw.

Quote Originally Posted by richieryan View Post
    Exciting times! 2028 will be 6000 years from Adam.
    Please, tell me how you get to 2028 as 6000 years. Not skeptical, just really would like to understand.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    The answer to that is huge... much bigger than I can do justice to in a forum post.

I will say this. There is a pattern that begins in the OT, was repeated in the NT
    and is being repeated now. This event would be a big part of that pattern, one
    of the final events in the pattern. But the pattern's passion play does not play out
    as many may think because the players and roles are unexpected. In other words,
    there is a surprise ending... similar to the book of Esther [which I believe is a parable
    based on historical events related to the pattern.]

What does repeating that pattern now mean for us?

It means the second coming of Jesus Christ is very soon, even at the door.

Please guide me to more information about this pattern. I would love to read all about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by issachar2007 View Post

Please guide me to more information about this pattern. I would love to read all about it.

Thanks

I wrote a little about the OT and NT patterns here:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...48#post2725548

In the OT, Edom allied with Babylon to destroy Jerusalem and the first temple.

In the NT, Edom allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem destroy the second temple and try to destroy God's Temple made without hands, Jesus Christ.

Now we are in a reoccurring end of the age pattern. But this time around it is on a global scale. Edom has allied with the globalist NWO [satanic Gog/Magog, the red dragon in Rev 12] to make war against the remnant of the seed of the woman worldwide, Christian Israelites, whose bodies are the temple of God's Holy Spirit.

Only the intervention of God [the second coming of Jesus Christ] will prevent total genocide.

And from whence does Trump derive the Moral Authority? Or for that matter the Legal Authority?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    And from whence does Trump derive the Moral Authority? Or for that matter the Legal Authority?
    If I understand it correctly, the decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was made quite a few years ago, but previous administrations were allowed to postpone the move. President Trump has decided that the move should proceed.

Anyway, I believe the decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel should be Israel's decision, not any other country's. Who are we to tell any country where their capital should be and what country should be able to tell us where our capital should be?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest
    Anyway, I believe the decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel should be Israel's decision, not any other country's. Who are we to tell any country where their capital should be and what country should be able to tell us where our capital should be?
    The Israeli's have been pressuring Trump to declare Jerusalem as their capital ever since he came into office. At least that's my understanding. Trump isn't doing this without their consent.

Trump isn't doing this without their consent
    Wonder how much Jared had to do with this decision?

According to the following article he isn't moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgen...45b5bfe&full=1
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett
    According to the following article he isn't moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgen...45b5bfe&full=1
    Interesting link. Thanks Davy.

The irony is... one group supports the Jews' claim to Jerusalem
    another group supports Muslim claim to Jerusalem. But no group
    [not even Christians] supports a Christian claim to Jerusalem.

Once upon a time, Christian warriors fought and died to defend
    Christian Jerusalem from all antichrists. Now they lie unknown,
    unhonored, and unsung in unmarked graves.