Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Yeah, sure, that's what is doing it!

Palestinians: IDF retaliated to rocket with tank fire https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...055381,00.html
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Exclamation Saudis:US Mideast peace plan not finalized, but efforts 'serious'

The US administration is serious about getting a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians, but its proposed plan is still being put together, Saudi Arabia's foreign minister said.

Trump's adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is leading efforts to restart negotiations, though his bid has shown little public progress so far.

"We believe the Trump administration is serious about bringing peace between Israelis and Arabs," Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir, a former ambassador to the United States, told France 24 television late on Wednesday.

"They were working on ideas and were consulting with all parties, including Saudi Arabia, and they are incorporating the views represented
    to them by everybody. They have said they would need a little bit of time to put it together to present it."
    Jubeir also denied the Sunni Muslim kingdom had any relations with Israel despite sharing Israel's concern about the regional influence of Shi'ite Iran. He repeated that Riyadh had a "roadmap" to establish full diplomatic relations with Israel should there be a peace agreement with the Palestinians. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5056947,00.html

coming together soon

Default White House: Abbas Rhetoric 'Prevents Peace', Trump Still Committed to Reaching Israe

WASHINGTON - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's recent comments on the Trump administration's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital is the kind of rhetoric "that has prevented peace for decades," a senior White House official said Wednesday.

Abbas said on Wednesday the Palestinians will "go to the United Nations Security Council" over full UN membership after the U.S. decided to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Abbas, who spoke at an extraordinary meeting of Islamic leaders in Istanbul on U.S. President Donald Trump's announcement, did not elaborate on how the Palestinians intended to become a full member state.

"The president remains as committed to peace as ever. This rhetoric, which has prevented peace for years, is not surprising as we anticipated reactions like this. We will remain hard at work putting together our plan, which will benefit the Israeli and Palestinian peoples," the White House official said.
    read more: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.828812

I have no doubt that the UN will grant full membership to the "Palestinian State" in an attempt to placate them over the US embassy move.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Something else to consider. If an agreement is reached that fulfills the prophecy concerning the resumption of sacrifices by the Jewish priests (rebuilding of the temple?) and we are still here, it will blow a big hole in the pre-trib theory.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Danielboon, haven't you posted something recently that said that Trump was about to declare a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as it's capital? If that is true, then why are they still so upset? Seems they want ALL of Jerusalem or nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Something else to consider. If an agreement is reached that fulfills the prophecy concerning the resumption of sacrifices by the Jewish priests (rebuilding of the temple?) and we are still here, it will blow a big hole in the pre-trib theory.
    Well, you just had to go and say it. LOL Just couldn't resist, could you. LOL Just poking at you. I been thinking it, but wasn't actually going to say it out loud, and in public. LOL
    Wise Men Still Seek Him