Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

Lightbulb

Trump’s ‘deal of the century’ for the Middle East might live or die in Cairo
    Haaretz - 5 hours ago
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OCQtmn&ampcf=1
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Trump adviser Kushner criticizes Abbas, says U.S. peace plan near
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...2Xktth&ampcf=1
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Let me guess hmmmmmm how about July 6th 2018

Default Trump Meets Jordan's Abdullah as US Prepares to Unveil Middle East Peace Plan

Lightbulb Trump says ‘a lot of progress’ made in Middle East

US President Donald Trump said Monday that a “lot of progress” has been made in the Middle East, but did not identify specific areas of improvement.
    Trump made the remarks as he welcomed King Abdullah II of Jordan to the White House for a working visit. Abdullah recently met in Jordan with Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, who has been working on a plan to help achieve peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.
    Trump ignored a question about when he would make the plan public, but said “we’re doing very well” in the Middle East.Kushner, who also met with other top regional officials, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has said the plan will be released soon. It is likely to face stiff opposition from the Palestinians, who cut contacts with the US in the wake of Trumps’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
    “I can only say this, and his majesty knows, we’re doing very well in the Middle East. A lot of progress has been made in the Middle East, a lot, and it really started with the end of the horrible Iran deal,” Trump said Monday. “That deal was a disaster and things are a lot different since we ended that, a lot different.”
    Trump in May withdrew the US from a landmark nuclear accord with Iran reinstating harsh sanctions that had been lifted in exchange for Tehran agreeing to curb its nuclear program.
    The White House had said Trump and the king would discuss terrorism, threats from Iran, the crisis in Syria and working toward peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
    During his tour in the region, Kushner did not meet with any Ramallah officials, who have refused to meet US representatives since the December decision on Jerusalem.
    Palestinian officials have also voiced harsh criticism of Trump and his envoys in recent days.
    The pro-Netanyahu daily Israel Hayom reported late Sunday that senior officials in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and ‎the United Arab Emirates have indicated to the US team that they are prepared to back the Trump administration peace plan even if the Palestinian Authority rejects it. There was no confirmation of the report, which quoted unnamed sources in Cairo and Amman. https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...n-middle-east/

Lightbulb

Report: Israeli proposal yet to be presented to Hamas
    Elior Levy|Published: 06.27.18 , 10:43

The Israeli proposal to built a seaport for Gaza that will operate in Cyprus and will be supervised by Israel contingent on Hamas releasing remains of IDF soldiers and captive civilians has yet to be presented to Hamas, as reported by the Al Akhbar Lebanese newspaper.

In addition, it was said that Egypt continues its efforts to reach a comprehensive agreement between Hamas and Israel through international mediation.

The agreement will include the matter of returning Israeli soldiers and citizens held captive by Hamas, improving Gaza's economic situation and a military long-term calm during which the Gaza blockade will be lifted and a naval movement from Gaza to Cyprus will be possible.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5297600,00.html

Exclamation Hmmmm

Hamas delegation to leave to Cairo to discuss reaching an agreement with Israel and revive the Palestinian reconciliation agreement https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...303182,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Trump adviser Kushner criticizes Abbas, says U.S. peace plan near
    US peace plan? Hahahahahahaheheh ... the irony.

O.W.

Now what will they write?

Western Media Confused After Discovering Israel Not Involved in Most Middle East Conflicts
    Satire

https://www.themideastbeast.com/west...ast-conflicts/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Exclamation Trump, s peace plan to include Arab peace as well

U.S. official: Trump's peace plan will cause discomfort to both Israel and Palestinians
    Haaretz - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ELPz4F&ampcf=1