Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump to declare jerusalem israel capital on 12/6/17

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Then peace will follow.
    Peace? That would drive KingsX insane.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post

I'll be in Jerusalem three months from now. If I can get access to the net I'll give you a report from the ground.

Using Tel Aviv as a “base” I'll be traveling to all the borders including Gaza.

Btw, anybody want anything from Israel? Send me a PM and I'll try to make it happen.

While you're in Bozrah, you might check out Stalin's red army victory memorial nearby in Netanya that Putin helped to dedicate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor...ent_in_Netanya

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    While you're in Bozrah, you might check out Stalin's red army victory memorial nearby in Netanya that Putin helped to dedicate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor...ent_in_Netanya
    That the Russians take pride in their role in ending Hitlers genocide shows a great alteration in the character of the soviet people and leadership. That the Israelis also placed a holocaust memorial alongside the monument is a great gesture of repair and reconciliation on the part of Russia and the Jewish people. BOB, I would proudly stand with you next to that monument, and congratulate the Russians on their ethical progress. If you visit it, send me a postcard.

THE MEMORIAL CONSISTS OF TWO ELEMENTS THAT SYMBOLIZE THE TRANSITION FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT REFLECTING THE RUSSIAN MILITARY VICTORY TO STOP THE HOLOCAUST OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, FOLLOWED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE JEWISH STATE IN ISRAEL.

http://www.thisisisrael.today/allfil...emorial-israel
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people:
    all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,
    though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:3

This whole chapter is talking about the tribulation period. "...in that day..." What day is being referenced? It is one of the phrases used for the tribulation, along with "day of the Lord" and others.

At the time this chapter is describing, satan is making is final siege upon Jerusalem and the Jews who are left in Jerusalem. Many of the Jews have escaped to Bozrah where Jesus goes first to rescue them. He will then come with them to Jerusalem, along with the raptured saints, and will enter the final battle where He alone does the fighting and He alone wins the victory. What an awesome God!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    There's Russian hardware all over Israel.
    The display in the Tank Museum is particularly impressive.
    Arab's have left a lot of Russian crap in Israel over the years...

ETA: Har Magiddo (Armageddon) is my first stop. That's where the party to End all parties is going to be.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Exclamation Trump misses deadline over moving US embassy to Jerusalem The Guardian

Embassy will move to Jerusalem......https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...bfsQf3&ampcf=1
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb Turkey's Erdogan Threatens tells trump Jerusalem 'Red Line' for Muslims

Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said Donald Trump's plan to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel is a "red line" for Muslims and could see him breaking off diplomatic relations with the country.
    Mr Erdogan told parliament his country's response "could go as far as us cutting diplomatic ties with Israel."
    He also said he would convene a summit meeting of countries of the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation to oppose any move recognising Jerusalem. American officials have said Mr Trump may recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital this week as a way to offset his likely decision to delay his campaign promise of moving the US embassy there.
    His point-man on the Middle East, son-in-law Jared Kushner, later said the US President hasn't decided yet what steps to take regarding Jerusalem.
    The diplomatic adviser of President Mahmoud Abbas said the Palestinian leadership would "stop contacts" with the United States if Mr Trump recognised Jerusalem and Israel's capital. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8092411.html

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    There's Russian hardware all over Israel.
    The display in the Tank Museum is particularly impressive.
    Arab's have left a lot of Russian crap in Israel over the years...

ETA: Har Magiddo (Armageddon) is my first stop. That's where the party to End all parties is going to be.
    Are you sure you want to go there now? LOL 'Course it could be the safest place on earth.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Exclamation U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital, Trump Says, Alarming Middle East Lea

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/world/middleeast/american-embassy-israel-trump-move.html