Thread: Top 5 landmarks that should wake people up!

Default Top 5 landmarks that should wake people up!

This is an excellent Christian video source for end times materials. His first channel has been banned by YouTube (shocker), this is his second and his third is here for when this channel gets banned. See more videos from this channel here.

Video:
    Here are the top 5 landmarks and monuments (occult etc.) for people to see.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Thanks, L4T. For those who are just now learning about the Illuminati and the sacrifice of our country to Satan, it's a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Thanks, L4T. For those who are just now learning about the Illuminati and the sacrifice of our country to Satan, it's a good start.
    Thanks Sherree.

This guy might have the best collection of occult/Illuminati/NWO info. out there, he really dives deep into it all. I've been watching his videos for a couple months now and I've learned quite a bit that I didn't know. I highly recommend checking out more of his videos for those interested, it's really interesting.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth
    This guy might have the best collection of occult/Illuminati/NWO info. out there, he really dives deep into it all. I've been watching his videos for a couple months now and I've learned quite a bit that I didn't know. I highly recommend checking out more of his videos for those interested, it's really interesting.
    I'll have to check out more of his material. As time goes on, more and more info comes out about all of this. I'm sure there are things I can learn, too.

I'll have to check out more of his material. As time goes on, more and more info comes out about all of this. I'm sure there are things I can learn, too.
    Well, whatever you think you might want to learn from that channel, you better do it quick.

They're starting to shut down channels like these very fast, can't have the truth exposed outside of their control.

I've been researching end times material since 2004 and this guy sees some things I haven't seen. I don't know how he finds all of his material but it's stuff I wouldn't think of searching.

For instance, watch the masonic hand gesture and movement in the following video (he is obviously unsure of... well unsure of something, you be the judge of what that is), you probably haven't seen this footage. They won't show this on the Lamestream of course, but wow, how obvious is it?

I just shake my head at how all of this is coming to the light now. God is very gracious to those that are His and who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Video:

There are many other videos on his channel that show similar things that we won't see in the Lamestream. Amazing times sis.

edit: I apologize, the video above I was thinking of is from a different source. Perhaps I'm studying too many sources these days lol.

Nevertheless, watch the hand movement.
    ¤ Loose Change

I'll have to wait til tomorrow to check out any more. We've been studying this stuff for years, too. Started back in 1980, I believe, when we began learning/researching about "secular humanism". That took us down roads that we didn't even know existed at the time. Some of those roads were so dark that we had to lay it all aside for awhile in order to gather our wits, and get prayed up, before going any further......

.....And, here we are. Still learning. Thing is, this was all once hidden. You had to actually look for it, but now, more and more, it's being brought out in the open for all to see if they are looking.

Those hand gestures are easily identified once a person knows what they are and how they're being used. Most world leaders use them often if one is paying attention. I saw a compilation of photos several years ago showing different world leaders using the same hand signal/gesture when greeting each other and while giving speeches. It wasn't the one that Harry is using in this video, though. I have seen Harry's before, too.

Those hand gestures are easily identified once a person knows what they are and how they're being used. Most world leaders use them often if one is paying attention. I saw a compilation of photos several years ago showing different world leaders using the same hand signal/gesture when greeting each other and while giving speeches. It wasn't the one that Harry is using in this video, though. I have seen Harry's before, too.
    It's very awkward seeing him do that, I wonder what the other Illuminati members think. He's obviously not comfortable with either what he's doing and/or who he is. It's understandable.

I just hope he follows through with that uncomfortable feeling like I did, it can lead him to salvation. Let's pray so. What a horrible thing to be born into.

¤ Loose Change