Thread: Matt Bracken's Books Free on Kindle

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Default Matt Bracken's Books Free on Kindle

Starting Sunday Matt's books are available free an Kindle.

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Some time back, probably more than a year the Enemies of the state series were again free on Kindle... I downloaded them and have read them a couple of time.
    To say they were hard to read at times is putting it mildly... not that they aren't a great read and fit well into the world as we know it today, it is just the reality of what "could" so easily be was just numbing..... anyway, I hope a lot folks download these on their kindle. they won't regret it... as soon as I post this I will be downloading the other three Bracken books.... a big thank you to him and Kindle.... pray, prep and protect. david.

Just tried to download them and they are still set to must be purchased.... is there a special link???
    Last edited by loadnup; 12-03-2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: updatw
    I cussed-out a board member, and I didn't even get a T-shirt when I was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by loadnup View Post
    Some time back, probably more than a year the Enemies of the state series were again free on Kindle... I downloaded them and have read them a couple of time.
    To say they were hard to read at times is putting it mildly... not that they aren't a great read and fit well into the world as we know it today, it is just the reality of what "could" so easily be was just numbing..... anyway, I hope a lot folks download these on their kindle. they won't regret it... as soon as I post this I will be downloading the other three Bracken books.... a big thank you to him and Kindle.... pray, prep and protect. david.

Just tried to download them and they are still set to must be purchased.... is there a special link???
    Each book is free on the day corresponding with its picture above.
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

Thank you.....
    I cussed-out a board member, and I didn't even get a T-shirt when I was banned.