Thread: Report 12/5: Trump Informs Abbas He Plans to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem

Default Report 12/5: Trump Informs Abbas He Plans to Move US Embassy to Jerusalem

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

This could be the fuse and strike that lights up the whole Mid East.

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation Joint Arab List leader: Trump is a 'pyromaniac'

Arab MKs in the Israeli Knesset reacted with outrage to reports that US President Donald Trump told Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas that the US embassy in Israel would be relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    MK Ahmad Tibi, chairman of the Al-Quds Committee of the Joint Arab List, said that the decision would violate international law. Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.
    "It is unthinkable that President Trump's election promise will become a 'political attack' that will cause a mortal blow to the vision of two-states. The American administration is now proving that it is part of the problem and not part of the solution," Tibi said.
    The chairman of the Joint List, MK Ayman Odeh, joined the attack on President Trump: "Trump is a pyromaniac and could ignite the whole region in his madness."
    "If the Israeli government wants the world to recognize West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, all it has to do is recognize East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine, "he said. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238901
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Exclamation Jeremiah Chapter 51

Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Jerusalem is in play.

It's interesting that both Trump and Putin called Abbas about Jerusalem the same day [today]
    especially when Trump is accused of collusion with Putin.

Palestinians say Trump told Abbas he intends
    to move US embassy to Jerusalem

Tue December 5, 2017

" (CNN) - President Donald Trump outlined his intentions to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in a call with President Mahmoud Abbas Tuesday according to Palestinian Authority spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politi...lem/index.html

Russia's Putin tells Palestinians' Abbas he supports talks on Jerusalem - Kremlin

" MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin phoned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday to tell him Moscow backs a resumption of talks between Israel and Palestinian authorities, including on the status of Jerusalem, the Kremlin said on Tuesday."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...KBN1DZ2KU?il=0

From OP article:

Senior U.S. officials say Trump is likely to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital Wednesday and delay embassy relocation for another six months, yet begin planning the move immediately
    read more: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...9BFFF618648EF9
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post

Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Notice that God uses Babylon to fulfill His divine will... just like God used Pharaoh and uses Gog/Magog.

Using Babylon to make the nations drunk with madness reminds me of God's "strong delusion" that dooms the unrighteous.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

Or as John Dryden, English 17th century poet, phrased it.

" For those whom God to ruin has designed,
    He fits for fate, and first destroys their mind. "