Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    5,949

    Default

    Scripture teaches that is is wrong to give yourself over to the control of drugs. Controlled medical use of marijuana for cancer and other medical conditions I believe is acceptable.


    Psalm 18New Living Translation (NLT)
    30 Godís way is perfect.
    All the Lordís promises prove true.
    He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lapland, TN
    Posts
    11,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Scripture teaches that is is wrong to give yourself over to the control of drugs. Controlled medical use of marijuana for cancer and other medical conditions I believe is acceptable.
    ... hmn.

    Controlled by whom?

    O.W.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Scripture teaches that is is wrong to give yourself over to the control of drugs. Controlled medical use of marijuana for cancer and other medical conditions I believe is acceptable.
    Clarify with alcohol and opioids in mind?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Is marijuana causing "scromiting"
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

    https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

    https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest ó that is, the power of living as they please.

    I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

    (Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey Reb View Post
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....

    Exactly! People are 'told' it is safe and natural, so they use it.
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •