Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Made our own oils......
    Indeed, and with a still, you can recapture 85-90% of the pure, organic ethanol for reuse over and over again.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

I use "Hemp=CBD" and Cannabis=THC" very loosely. A rare Bhutan strain of hemp is used as the CBD source..... But there could be some other unknown (other than THC & CBD) compound that is; well not known in the Bhutan variety. An Organic Chemistry Laboratory is unavailable to us.

Very MUCH experimenting with many different strains of both hemp and cannabis at many different ratios was tried and developed over the course of four years.

I use "RSO" as meaning "Very High Levels of THC."
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Some awesome cannabis CBD strains are AC/DC, Ringo's Gift, Remedy, Otto, Cannatonic...some great mixed hybrids are Harlequin, Cashey's Honey...all good yields with great success in medicine.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Some awesome cannabis CBD strains are AC/DC, Ringo's Gift, Remedy, Otto, Cannatonic...some great mixed hybrids are Harlequin, Cashey's Honey...all good yields with great success in medicine.
    Illinois just has the "recreational(?)" strains..... I don't think Illinois even cares about the actual Medicinal Value of cannabis/hemp. In Illinois it must be all about taxes and kickbacks from the licensed growers.

I'm a 76 year old grandfather who saw the movie "Reefer Madness" and never used the stuff. Cigarettes and Pepsi are my addictions...... caffeine and nicotine are the only drugs I take. I don't even use alcohol.... to me Beer has a terrible taste.... can't stand it.

BUT witnessing the development of a little four YEAR old toddler, who was only supposed to live to FOUR MONTHS OF AGE AT BEST,.... OPENED my mind up.

What I've witnessed is a cure for Cerebral Palsy, Brain Tumor and Epilepsy.

THIS IS GIGANTIC.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Here in Illinois an offer was made to an Illinois State Representative to give a FREE hour long power point presentation (not by me) on the subject of Medicinal Marijuana and its use followed by an hour long question and answer session. The Illinois Representative heads a committee to rewrite Illinois laws. The Representative was given a detailed case history of a certain four year old toddler.

NO RESPONSE from the State Representative.......... wouldn't you know it.... she's from a Chicago Democratic District. Chicago is bankrupt and its only need is tax revenue.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 12-06-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Illinois just has the "recreational(?)" strains..... I don't think Illinois even cares about the actual Medicinal Value of cannabis/hemp. In Illinois it must be all about taxes and kickbacks from the licensed growers.

I'm a 76 year old grandfather who saw the movie "Reefer Madness" and never used the stuff. Cigarettes and Pepsi are my addictions...... caffeine and nicotine are the only drugs I take. I don't even use alcohol.... to me Beer has a terrible taste.... can't stand it.

BUT witnessing the development of a little four YEAR old toddler, who was only supposed to live to FOUR MONTHS OF AGE AT BEST,.... OPENED my mind up.

What I've witnessed is a cure for Cerebral Palsy, Brain Tumor and Epilepsy.

THIS IS GIGANTIC.
    It is huge. And we are just scratching the surface of what this plant offers. I have seen first hand how it KILLS cancer, also how much it improves the lives of not just an autistic child, but their parents and caregivers as well. I work with a LOT of folks turning to this natural miracle. Back in the day I used to smoke it, but just grew out of it I suppose...now, it's ALL about the oil. Big pharma hates this plant in it's natural form, but are quick to manufacture their own synthetic versions.

I'm not an expert... I'm simply a witness.

BUT I KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!

This information MUST get out.

I saw a neighborhood child in a joy stick powered wheel chair that obviously suffered from Cerebral Palsy.

DAMN IT.... it's so UN-NECESSARY.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    It is huge. And we are just scratching the surface of what this plant offers. I have seen first hand how it KILLS cancer, also how much it improves the lives of not just an autistic child, but their parents and caregivers as well. I work with a LOT of folks turning to this natural miracle. Back in the day I used to smoke it, but just grew out of it I suppose...now, it's ALL about the oil. Big pharma hates this plant in it's natural form, but are quick to manufacture their own synthetic versions.
    Cannabis is MENTIONED by NAME in the Old Testament (Hebrew). AND there's "He anointed his head with oil"............? What oil would that be?

It's more than just about an autistic child. This little four year old girl is NORMAL and can read at a second grade level. It's a MIRACLE!

BUT I KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!

This information MUST get out.

I saw a neighborhood child in a joy stick powered wheel chair that obviously suffered from Cerebral Palsy.

DAMN IT.... it's so UN-NECESSARY.
    You are so correct! When I see a friend of mines child (previously) in an autistic rage, biting himself, beating his head, attacking others...CHANGE into a focused, happy, child again...well, it makes it all so worthwhile...big pharma (vaccine poisoned) be damned!

I don't know if you are familiar with this:
    https://www.mpp.org/

or Green Flower Media
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner