Thread: Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.? - Daily Mail

'Scromiting,' doctors say, is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms, with patients 'screaming and vomiting' as they turn up for help.

The condition, called Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS), is not properly understood but medical experts believe the symptoms appear from individuals using or consuming heavy amounts of marijuana over a long period of time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cromiting.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Never heard of that. What I do know is that cannabis is killing cancer and aiding in a host of other diseases. One of my friends was sent home to die from Leukemia. He is now healed and has devoted his life to aiding others. I would caution folks about unscrupulous growers who use poisons on their plants, however.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

This happens with abuse..
    Not recreational or medical uses.
    Pot isn't addictive supposedly but I know many who could be used to counter that statement.

Consume too much of anything, and their will be aide effects.

Totally guessing here, but there hss been a lot of hybridizing and messing with genetics to hyper enhance THC, emphasize therapeutic qualities etc. Nothing like that happened in the old days...and daily usage was very normative.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey Reb View Post
    Totally guessing here, but there hss been a lot of hybridizing and messing with genetics to hyper enhance THC, emphasize therapeutic qualities etc. Nothing like that happened in the old days...and daily usage was very normative.
    I've never heard of any 'GMO' cannabis with legitimate growers. Selecting phenotypes and cross breeding strains had produced higher content of cannibinoids across the board. Once bred for high THC, now there is a huge call for strains high in CBD...so they actually had to go backwards when they found that CBD was so effective in so many areas. I don't care a whit for smokers...the OIL is where it's at.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Is marijuana causing "scromiting"
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey Reb View Post
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....

Exactly! People are 'told' it is safe and natural, so they use it.