Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

    The medical marijuana sold should be Lower THC varieties AND SOLD TOGETHER WITH HEMP FLOWERS FOR THE CBD.

    THC works but high doses, while not fatal, mess up the patients mental faculty.

    CBD permits the GOOD effects from THC to happen, and eliminates the mental effects.

    Recent news in dosing protocol shows dosing CBD before THC (as in 2-3 hour intervals) has a better synergistic effect in battling certain cancers (also with certain carrier oils for better bioavailability). Yes, the 'buzz' from too much THC oil is miserable, but there are answers to this as well. One of my friends combined natural ingredients into a formulation called 'buzzkill' just for this purpose...much needed as some cancers need extremely high mg amounts to cause apoptosis in the cancer cells.
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    (RSO oil)
    The Rick Simson recipe is outdated; using harmful solvents such as naphtha. Best extraction solvent is pure, organic (200% FOOD GRADE) ethanol.
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    An important add on to my above posting:

    Hemp FLOWERS MUST be the source for the CBD oil. Commonly available Hemp SEED oil (from health food stores) is USELESS.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Ya gotta make your own oils. Pesticides and other impurities are MAGNIFIED in making the oil. You want 100% organically grown cannabis and hemp.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    The Rick Simson recipe is outdated; using harmful solvents such as naphtha. Best extraction solvent is pure, organic (200% FOOD GRADE) ethanol.
    It's made WITHOUT SOLVENTS. Ethanol NOT EVEN USED.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    It's made WITHOUT SOLVENTS. Ethanol NOT EVEN USED.
    Not true. He definitely uses solvents...and poisonous ones at that!

    WHAT KIND OF SOLVENTS SHOULD I USE?
    There are also many other solvents which could probably be used to perform an extraction effectively such as acetone, but the only solvents that I have direct experience with are ether, naphtha and 99% isopropyl alcohol, therefore I do not feel qualified to tell the public what other solvents they can use.
    The process I am about to describe, involves washing the starting material twice with a good solvent such as pure light aliphatic naphtha or 99% isopropyl alcohol etc. To effectively remove the available resin, which contains the medicinal cannabinoids from the plant material.




    http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post


    Hemp FLOWERS MUST be the source for the CBD oil.
    No. High CBD strains are much better than hemp as hemp is a bioaccumulator and sourcing organic material is a MUST for producing medicine.
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Not true. He definitely uses solvents...and poisonous ones at that!

    WHAT KIND OF SOLVENTS SHOULD I USE?
    There are also many other solvents which could probably be used to perform an extraction effectively such as acetone, but the only solvents that I have direct experience with are ether, naphtha and 99% isopropyl alcohol, therefore I do not feel qualified to tell the public what other solvents they can use.
    The process I am about to describe, involves washing the starting material twice with a good solvent such as pure light aliphatic naphtha or 99% isopropyl alcohol etc. To effectively remove the available resin, which contains the medicinal cannabinoids from the plant material.




    http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/
    Made our own oils...... solvents NOT used. Neutral hemp seed oil used as the medium to absorb the active compounds from the cannabis & hemp Flowers. Soy Lecithin Granules used to enable transfer the active THC & CBD from the flowers into the neutral oil base.

    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    The Rick Simson recipe is outdated; using harmful solvents such as naphtha. Best extraction solvent is pure, organic (200% FOOD GRADE) ethanol.
    Back in the day I would use methanol usually as 99.9 per cent gas tank additive was available at the gas station and they didn’t mark stuff up like today..
    Mixing some buds with some shine would have been awesome though..

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Mixing some buds with some shine would have been awesome though..
    Now you're talkin'!
    1Jn 2:6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •