Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is marijuana causing "scromiting" across the U.S.?

Scripture teaches that is is wrong to give yourself over to the control of drugs. Controlled medical use of marijuana for cancer and other medical conditions I believe is acceptable.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Scripture teaches that is is wrong to give yourself over to the control of drugs. Controlled medical use of marijuana for cancer and other medical conditions I believe is acceptable.
    ... hmn.

Controlled by whom?

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Clarify with alcohol and opioids in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Is marijuana causing "scromiting"
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    After researching this, the culprit seems to be found in Neem oil!

https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey Reb View Post
    I never use neem oil on my place If there are warnings against consumption for pregnant woman and children, why in hell would I put it on food intended for them to eat? And, if it's harmful for them to ingest, how is it not harmful for anyone to ingest. How much more true would that be if concentrated in an oil....

Exactly! People are 'told' it is safe and natural, so they use it.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.