Thread: Dem Senators Call on Franken to Resign as New Accusations Surface (Dec. 6)

Default Dem Senators Call on Franken to Resign as New Accusations Surface (Dec. 6)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Drudge has a headline that a Franken announcement scheduled for tomorrow...

Perhaps he's finding it difficult to stay in front of this anymore. The pressure is certainly mounting.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Democrat Al Franken will resign from the U.S. Senate on Thursday, Minnesota Public Radio reported, after more than half of his Senate Democratic colleagues urged him to do so in light of sexual misconduct accusations.
    Franken's office said in an email that no final decision had been made and that the senator was still discussing the issue with his family.
    After the accusations began surfacing three weeks ago, Franken had said he would remain in office and work to regain the trust of voters in Minnesota, the state he represents.

One thing I saw stated that the DNC is running scared with these scandals and are fearing massive backlash against the DNC in local, state and federal elections next year..

Stating this scandal will harm more democats than republicats..