Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Problem Of Many Christians Is Mistaking Israel For Israel

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    Yup...and they are still around.

Rev 2:8-9
    8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    (KJV)

Rev 3:8-9
    8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    (KJV)
    And exactly what proof do you have that the people Christ was talking about are still around? Absolutely none. You are no watchman, just another bigot and we already have plenty of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Watchman said:

Matthew 2:20-21

21 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and
    his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for
    they are dead which sought the young child's
    life.

22 And he arose, and took the young child and
    his mother, and came into the land of Israel.

Kind of like America is peopled by Americans? Or Like the land of Russia is PEOPLED by, wait for it...Russians.. etc, etc,

Here is just a very few passages one should wake up to in the Word. ALL of them call Isreal PEOPLE.

Exod 7:4
    4 But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments.
    (KJV)

Deut 21:8
    8 Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them.
    (KJV)

Deut 26:15
    15 Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
    (KJV)

Deut 27:9
    9 And Moses and the priests the Levites spake unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the LORD thy God.
    (KJV)

Deut 33:29
    29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
    (KJV)

2 Sam 5:2
    2 Also in time past, when Saul was king over us, thou wast he that leddest out and broughtest in Israel: and the LORD said to thee, Thou shalt feed my people Israel, and thou shalt be a captain over Israel.
    (KJV)

keep trying...

heres a place to start... The very first use of the word ISRAEL was made by GOD. He defined the term. Hint...Israel is FLESH (for now)

Gen 32:28
    28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
    (KJV)

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    Yup...and they are still around.

Rev 2:8-9
    8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
    9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
    (KJV)

Rev 3:8-9
    8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
    9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(KJV)

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...06#post2726806

Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."