Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pope want to change "Lord's Prayer"

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post

And you are here to proclaim your message of hate is from God, right? That everyone who comes against you and your hate filled words are guilty of persecution of God's messenger? If you are banned from this site, we will all suffer the consequences, right? This is all your own words, right? Instead of posting it all down in The Chapel, go ahead and say all of that up here where everyone can see.

That is your interpretation of my reference to what Jesus said to His disciples.

So, who are you trying to test here ??

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    So says you and most liberal leftists.

Get back to me when you are able to manipulate God's entire creation, forcing everyone and everything to be equal.

I don't know who you are referring to as liberal leftists but there's not too many of them here..... Maybe you need to go find them elsewhere.

As to what Sherree posted, what did Jesus say to his disciples?
    And what do you do with the scripture that says God IS love?

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    There are NO inferior races! Inferior to who or what??
    True we ALL ARE equal in Gods eyes. What gives some people to THINK they are High and Mightier then others??? WOW some better take a HARD LOOK in a mirror before posting bs like that. All races are equal, not one is a so called inferior to whom? AND In WHO EYES...... YOURS?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    Thanks for unknowingly giving a good example of God's Sovereignty.

It is God who sends Gog/Magog against God's own people.

As I have posted here previously... God is using those inferior races as instruments of punishment.
    Gog/Magog's global hordes are now invading all [former] White Christian European nations because
    God's Christ-bearing people are now living in secular sinful rebellion.

Do you call yourself a Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX
    That is your interpretation of my reference to what Jesus said to His disciples.

So, who are you trying to test here ??
    This doesn't sound like I was misinterpreting anything.....

You should ponder why most modern "Christian" racial and moral beliefs fall in line with that of the secular antichrist world.

As for me, my message is unique and totally different from the secular antichrist world. My message is from God.

I am here to witness to the truth. Whether or not you or anyone believes that is in God's Will, not mine.
    And here.........

The internet is an interesting end of the age invention.

It enables each of us to give our personal witness before God and the whole world.

Unfortunately, it can also release subconscious "monsters from the id."

Matthew 10:23 can be seen in a whole new light with the invention of the global internet and virtual communities such as forums.

But whenever they persecute you in one city,
    flee to the next; for truly I say to you,
    you will not finish going through the cities of Israel
    until the Son of Man comes.
    And finally here......

Doesn't it give that verse an interesting new meaning in light of the fact
    that there are now global virtual villages, towns and cities... along with
    virtual persecution and even virtual death [when posters are banned.]

I have thought of that verse often when my unique and insightful posts
    make me the target of persecution again and again.

Will I dust off my feet and leave ??

Consider the consequences.

Matthew 10:14-16
    So, who is misinterpreting who here? Your message is filled with White Supremacist ideologies with a huge chunk of White Christian Identity thrown into the mix. You are distorting God's word. I don't think anyone else here is misinterpreting your message either from what I can see.

I'm not too worried because he is not trying to change the meaning. Even Matthew and Luke didn't see it the exact same way. Seems like everyone does their own thing with the words (example below). Now, if it had been Jesus's exact words that he was changing...I would have a big problem with that.

New International Version
    "This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,

New Living Translation
    Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

English Standard Version
    Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.

Berean Study Bible
    So then, this is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name,

Berean Literal Bible
    Therefore pray you like this: 'Our Father in the heavens, hallowed be Your name!

New American Standard Bible
    "Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.

King James Bible
    After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    "Therefore, you should pray like this: Our Father in heaven, Your name be honored as holy.

International Standard Version
    Therefore, this is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

NET Bible
    So pray this way: Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored,

New Heart English Bible
    Therefore, you should pray this way: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    Therefore pray in this way: 'Our Father who are in Heaven, hallowed be your name,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    "This is how you should pray: Our Father in heaven, let your name be kept holy.

New American Standard 1977
    “Pray, then, in this way:
    ‘Our Father who art in heaven,
    Hallowed be Thy name.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    Ye, therefore, are to pray like this: Our Father who art in the heavens, Hallowed be thy name.

King James 2000 Bible
    After this manner therefore pray: Our Father who is in heaven, hallowed be your name.

American King James Version
    After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which are in heaven, Hallowed be your name.

American Standard Version
    After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Thus therefore shall you pray: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Darby Bible Translation
    Thus therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in the heavens, let thy name be sanctified,

English Revised Version
    After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Webster's Bible Translation
    After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Weymouth New Testament
    "In this manner therefore pray: 'Our Father who art in Heaven, may Thy name be kept holy;

World English Bible
    Pray like this: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.

Young's Literal Translation
    thus therefore pray ye: 'Our Father who art in the heavens! hallowed be Thy name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post

Your message is filled with White Supremacist ideologies with a huge chunk of White Christian Identity thrown into the mix. You are distorting God's word.

Your antichrist world is the distortion.

Christians who tell the truth turn your cozy antichrist world upside down and you don't like it.