Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DO You Want Judge Moore To Win??

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default DO You Want Judge Moore To Win??

Well, I'm not comfortable with Judge Moore winning, but praying for God's will. If he is innocent, Yes, YES!!, of course I want him to win. I'm still not comfortable with the initial Hannity interview, but this business with the yearbook is puzzling. I probably don't have all the facts, not really hearing anything anymore, but if I understand correctly, Moore said it wasn't his handwriting, two types of ink, and wanted forensic testing done. Gloria Allred said only in a court of law with him under the oath? Well, why wouldn't he do that?? I hope I'm wrong, but seems there is something to these allegations, perhaps not all, but the people who worked at the Gadsden Mall who said Moore was not welcome there also make you wonder. Could all be a lie, I understand, but I'm just not comfortable.

Here is what really troubles me though? When Christians (and Trump) say things like, "Well, we can't have another democrat in that seat", that is not good. The worker is more important than the work to God. We know that as beloved as King David was to the Lord, called a man after God's own heart and highlighted in the genealogy of Jesus, God would not let him build the temple. "There is too much blood on your hands". And David, humbly accepted that judgment, he saw the fairness and wisdom of God in that. Not like some of these characters who say, "I'll never leave". (Thinking of John Conyers before he finally had to "retire")

If Moore is elected and guilty, oh man, the GOP doesn't need to feel God's judgment on that. And, of course, there is the whole democratic response now....."we got rid of Conyers and Franken, but your endorse Moore?". Could really backfire. We need the wisdom of serpents and gentleness of doves right now. The Democrats being able to run now on "family values" would certainly qualify for the wisdom of serpents. Why not have the sacrificial lamb of Franken? They loose nothing. Minnesota governor would appoint a democrat, no harm, no foul.

So, do you want Judge Moore to win?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I absolutely want Judge Moore to win and this is why. Every accusation dredged up against him is being proven false. Take the yearbook accusation, for example. Just today, the woman ADMITTED that she forged the signature.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

Likewise for the actual accuser. She's been shown to be nothing but a fraud.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-fraud-family/

Even the woman who claimed that Judge Moore was banned from the mall has been debunked.

https://www.wltz.com/2017/11/20/nati...mall-ban-list/

Now, why would ANYONE go to this length of trouble to accuse a man of something that is not true? Given Moore's history, I'd say it has something to do with the fact that he'd shine a light on the swamp in Congress and we all know how they feel about that.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Right after posting, I heard about the yearbook. Well, that's encouraging news, doesn't mean the rest isn't accurate, but it does cast aspersions. Even if there is a problem here, the reason he's hated is because of his wanting God's laws to reign and the Lord certainly sees that. Isn't it good to know, that eventually, no one is getting away with anything??

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Laura19 said:

...but this business with the yearbook is puzzling. I probably don't have all the facts, not really hearing anything anymore, but if I understand correctly, Moore said it wasn't his handwriting, two types of ink, and wanted forensic testing done. Gloria Allred said only in a court of law with him under the oath? Well, why wouldn't he do that??
    The MSM has totally ignored the slam dunk proof that the yearbook signature was forged. AL.com and other websites have published side by side photos of the alleged 1977 signature in the yearbook when Roy Moore was a deputy district attorney and a 1999 signature when Moore was a circuit judge. Both signatures have the initials /DA following the signature. Moore's explanation for the /DA following the signatures is:

"My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters 'D.A.,' representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials--'D.A.' But at that time I was deputy district attorney, not district attorney," Moore wrote.
    http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...peak_at_a.html

Scroll down in the article and you will see a comparison of the alleged 1977 signature and an actual court document from 1999.

According to the articles I have read, the name of his assistant was "Delbra Adams". She was apparently authorized to sign court documents on Judge Moore's behalf using a stamp. When she would do this, she would write her initials beside the stamped signature to indicate she had done it. This is why there is a /DA beside the 1999 signature. It could not indicate that he was DA in 1999 because he was circuit judge. Delbra Adams did not work for Roy Moore in 1977, so why is there a /DA beside the signature in the yearbook? It seems as if someone might have copied a much later signature that was annotated /DA thinking it indicated "District Attorney".

Adams has also that during all the time she worked with Judge Moore, she never heard him say or do anything disrespectful of women.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Right after posting, I heard about the yearbook. Well, that's encouraging news, doesn't mean the rest isn't accurate, but it does cast aspersions. Even if there is a problem here, the reason he's hated is because of his wanting God's laws to reign and the Lord certainly sees that. Isn't it good to know, that eventually, no one is getting away with anything??
    I think another, larger issue here is that Judge Moore is the victim of false accusations that are being exasperated by most people's reactions to the idea that Moore was going after little kids, which he wasn't. He was looking for a wife, not just screwing around and here's the proof. You don't ask the parents for permission to date their daughter if you're just intending to mess around with them and then move on, especially in the South. Those that are claiming that he was preying on little girls are actually revealing their own thoughts on dating and marriage, just like they did when they went crazy over the way that Mike Pence conducts himself around other women.

The swamp IS the World made manifest and can't comprehend a man in his late 20's and early 30's looking for a wife who's a teenager or even why he'd be doing that. They automatically assume the worst, because that's what THEY'D do if the tables were turned.

Simply put, I trust the Judge more than I trust the Swamp.

Roy Moore Accuser Admits She Tampered With The Yearbook Inscription

Here’s her new interview.

She now admits she added the location and date.

Here’s the CNN link where you can see the that the location and date added is in the same ink as the last name and D.A. So obviously she’s lying about that.
    She added the last name and the D.A. as well, as the ink shows.
    Why couldn’t MSM investigate the very apparent two different color inks?
    The reason Nelson added D.A., despite the fact that he wasn’t the D.A., was that he had handled her divorce and signed her order with ‘D.A.’ at end of his name. His assistant added ‘D.A.’ to denote that she was signing orders on his behalf. So she was consciously imitating his signature.
    Who would allow a judge to handle her divorce if he’d tried to attack her?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Let's not forget the Honorable Franken:

paraphrased

I didn't do anything wrong, but Judge Moore did.

That just about clinched it for me [/sarcm
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Let's not forget the Honorable Franken:

paraphrased

I didn't do anything wrong, but Judge Moore did.

That just about clinched it for me [/sarcm
    Lol no nothing.
    Well maybe just the lil sexual assault thing but Moore is the bad man.
    The guy is a clown.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

The left instructs us that we "must believe the women" virtually whenever allegations of sexual misconduct arise. I say poppycock. Aside from the proven-to-my-satisfaction slanderous forging of the yearbook, absolutely nothing has been proved by any of the women who have crawled out from under various rocks that they were slumbering under for close to 40 years. Women and men deserve the benefit of the doubt and the foundational legal axiom of this country's long-dead "justice" system that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. The fact that those people who say that women must be believed are rarely corrected with the true legal standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt for the accused, is pretty strong evidence that the "justice" system as-constituted, is dead.

I learned a couple or three decades ago that Gloria Alred is not to be trusted. I never take her at her word for anything. In fact, if I see her involved in a case, I will usually start researching that case to find out what she's lying about, and the search never takes long.

The sad thing here is that, even though I consider all the allegations against Moore completely contrived BS, I also consider the Senate race here to be meaningless. If he wins, Moore will be swallowed up by the establishment in D.C. There are only two or three possible scenarios for Moore's relationship to the rest of the establishment; he'll either get his mind right in order to get meaningful committee assignments, or he'll find himself on completely meaningless committees and just be one nearly nameless vote when bills come to the Floor, and that singular vote will be all the influence he'll ever get. No media will be sticking microphones in his face to get comment from the junior member of the least significant committees in the Senate.

The third possibility is that he will become a great actor, great enough to fool Senate establishment leadership into believing he's got his mind right. Problem with that though is, when and how can his constituents know when he's acting and when he's acting in ways they sent him there to act in? I think he's stuck either being the perennial outsider, or being assimilated into the establishment collective. Either way, The People lose.

Blues

That's like asking if I wanted Hillary or Trump to win. No brainer on this one. I'll take an alleged womanizer over a liberal commie any day!