Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tillerson hints at deal to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict in one fell swoop

Default Tillerson hints at deal to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict in one fell swoop

Tillerson hints at deal to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict in one fell swoop - RT

Rex [Tillerson]… hinted to me that the United States is expecting to strike a ‘deal of the century,’ which would resolve the Palestinian-Israeli problem in one swoop,” Sergey Lavrov said. “We certainly want to understand how they see this happening.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/412430-lavro...ove-tillerson/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Tillerson hints at deal to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict in one fell swoop - RT

https://www.rt.com/news/412430-lavro...ove-tillerson/
    ZERO percent chance in resolution of this, the Arabs don’t want resolution unless it includes the total destruction of Israel.

You would think so, but it's a hard fact that we know a deal WILL be struck. It's just a question of what the name will be of the one who does finally get it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1
    You would think so, but it's a hard fact that we know a deal WILL be struck. It's just a question of what the name will be of the one who does finally get it through.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
    isn,t it obvious
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Lightbulb ‘trump peace deal won’t uproot jews or arabs’

The Trump administration’s peace plan won’t be based on the pre-1967 lines and would not include the evacuation of West Bank settlements or the uprooting of Arabs, Channel 2 reported Saturday night as it unveiled what it said were details of the plan.

US President Donald Trump, who until now has not spoken of the two-state solution, intends to recognize a Palestinian state, according to the report. http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Proposal-wont-uproot-Jews-or-Arabs-514577
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    isn,t it obvious
    No, actually it's not. I know this looks to be the treaty that we're all expecting to be signed, but is it? The same was said about the Oslo Accords and yet we're still here.

I'll agree that this could very well be THE agreement, but it could also be the ground work for the actual agreement that we're waiting on. It remains to be seen just yet.

The Trump administration’s peace plan won’t be based on the pre-1967 lines and would not include the evacuation of West Bank settlements or the uprooting of Arabs, Channel 2 reported Saturday night as it unveiled what it said were details of the plan.

US President Donald Trump, who until now has not spoken of the two-state solution, intends to recognize a Palestinian state, according to the report. http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Proposal-wont-uproot-Jews-or-Arabs-514577
    If that is the case and DJT goes through with it, I expect a major event to divide this Country. I don't know what kind of event it will be, but you don't give away something that isn't yours, especially when that something just so happens to belong to God Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
    If that is the case and DJT goes through with it, I expect a major event to divide this Country. I don't know what kind of event it will be, but you don't give away something that isn't yours, especially when that something just so happens to belong to God Himself.
    sadly this country is already divided, and we will get what we deserve at some point.

So, Trump is FOR a Palestinian state?? Why?