Thread: Trump's Jerusalem Declaration Sparks Talk Of 3rd Temple

Default Trump's Jerusalem Declaration Sparks Talk Of 3rd Temple

http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/trumps-je...of-3rd-temple/

TRUMP'S JERUSALEM DECLARATION SPARKS TALK OF 3RD TEMPLE

President Donald Trump addressing the United Nations Sept. 19, 2017 (Video screenshot)

WASHINGTON – While Muslims jeer, Israelis cheer President Trump’s Jerusalem declaration, prompting Jewish religious activists to suggest building the Third Temple is closer to reality than ever before.

“What he did … was an enormous step in bringing the Temple,” said Asaf Fried, official spokesman for the United Temple Movement, an association of organizations working towards making the Third Temple a reality.

He added, “This necessarily had to come from a non-Jew in order to bring them into the process, so they will be able to take their part in the Temple.”

Fried sees Trump’s role similar to the one played by Cyrus, the Persian king who ended the Babylonian exile and helped build the Second Jewish Temple.

“There have been amazing advances towards bringing the Temple this year. It was clear that Trump was part of that process, guided by Hashem (God),” Fried declared.

He is hardly alone in his jubilation about the possibilities of rebuilding a Temple last destroyed in A.D. 70 – 1,948 years ago.

“The prophets’ words of prophecy are coming forth from the Bible and becoming facts right before our eyes,” said Likud lawmaker and prominent Temple Mount movement figure Yehuda Glick.
    The future Third Temple … as it might appear

Quoting from the opening words of the book of Lamentations, in a reference to Jerusalem, Glick noted that once Jeremiah had wept, crying “How deserted lies the city, once so full of people! How like a widow is she, who once was great among the nations!”

But the rise of the state of Israel, coupled with Trump’s declaration, have now changed all that, Glick suggests: “So, Mister Jeremiah, I’m sending you a WhatsApp: ‘Jerusalem is no longer alone like a widow. Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of the Jewish People.'”

Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the nascent Sanhedrin, was cautiously optimistic.
    “One year ago, the Sanhedrin called on Trump to build the Temple as Cyrus did 2,000 years ago,” Weiss said. “He has clearly moved in this direction but there is still a long way to go and many pitfalls that could prevent that from happening. Trump is facing enormous political pressures. The borders of Jerusalem are still open to negotiation.

The Temple Mount is still not a settled issue and the United Nations is working hard at trying to convince the world the Jews have no place there. If Trump is to succeed, the Jews have to come together in unity in order for him to remain strong.”

Yakov Hayman, the United Temple Movement chairman, also saw Trump’s statement as part of a major shift in modern history for Israel and the Jewish people.

He said, “1917 was the Balfour Declaration establishing Israel for the nations, 2017 was Trump’s declaration.”

“When Jews and non-Jews go up en masse, the Temple is inevitable,” Hayman added. “The people of Israel are returning to their roots while simultaneously the non-Jews of the world are realizing the authenticity of our claim to the Temple Mount and our right to build a Jewish Temple as a House of Prayer for All Nations. These processes are codependent. It depends on the Jews, our actions, but the non-Jews are an essential part of the process. Our task is to act as priests to make the whole world holy,” Hayman said, citing verse 19:6 in the Book of Exodus: “And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.”

He added: “That will only happen in a Temple in Jerusalem,” he emphasized. “The next step, the most important step, must be taken by the Jews. We need to begin going up to the Temple Mount is massive numbers. Once we do that, the Temple is the next inevitable step.”

Glick sad: “Just as I’ve said that the State of Israel is a miracle, one of the greatest of miracles, it seems to me that the fact that hundreds of millions of people, Christians, recognize Israel, is another stage in the miracle.”

“There is something very special and holy in Trump,” added Hayman. “Sometimes, he appears coarse and not connected to religion, but every time he addresses the nation he speaks about God. Last night, he said his motivation for recognizing was Jerusalem was because it was the right thing to do. That is precisely how a leader guided by God should speak.”

Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Close. So close. Amazing times!
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post

Close. So close. Amazing times!
    Yep.

Recall that it was in May 1948, that man's beast system set up a portion of Palestine for the zionists, and thus insulted God's PEOPLE (Israel) by identifying them as NOT a People, but -- a piece of land.

Well... since then until this coming May, 2018, 70 "times" will have passed. God told Daniel that 70 "times" are determined for his people.

When the number 70 shows up in a political woldwide event with scriptural significance, I look closely at what is happening.

is it a coincidence that the 70 "times" which will be completed in mid-May also coincides with the date of Pentecost? Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyhoo, it is worthwhile to watch closely for the next 5 months.

[QUOTE=watchman;2727258]Yep.

Recall that it was in May 1948, that man's beast system set up a portion of Palestine for the zionists, and thus insulted God's PEOPLE (Israel) by identifying them as NOT a People, but -- a piece of land.

Well... since then until this coming May, 2018, 70 "times" will have passed. God told Daniel that 70 "times" are determined for his people.

When the number 70 shows up in a political woldwide event with scriptural significance, I look closely at what is happening.

is it a coincidence that the 70 "times" which will be completed in mid-May also coincides with the date of Pentecost? Maybe. Maybe not.

Anyhoo, it is worthwhile to watch closely for the next 5 months.[/QUOTE

It's my understanding that a Biblical generation is either seventy or eighty years. Each has it's support within the Bible. So it could be either, or anything in between as to a generation. 1948 = 2018-2028 as the framework for the return of Jesus as I decipher the prophetic aspects here. Jerusalem in the news, the Temple Mount possibly being a wee bit to the outskirts of the developed area's leads to the ground being available right now. The components are all in place and ready to set up, just need that red heffer without blemish, and Damascus to be declared a ruinous heap. It's darned near there now.... I also think 2020 aligns with my Gods sense of humor.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Trump's Jerusalem Declaration Sparks Talk Of 3rd Temple

Will building this temple require the demolition of the Al Asqa Mosque?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post

No they can still build the Temple with it still there
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post

An earthquake or an errant missile from Iran could take care of that.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    ... I also think 2020 aligns with my Gods sense of humor.
    That's pretty interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov
    Wouldn't the world be absolutely amazed if we see the Temple, the Al Asqa Mosque, and a Christian church all on the Temple Mount sitting side by side with each other? I don't see that happening, but at this stage, anything is possible. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Wouldn't the world be absolutely amazed if we see the Temple, the Al Asqa Mosque, and a Christian church all on the Temple Mount sitting side by side with each other? I don't see that happening, but at this stage, anything is possible. Right?
    Side by side, and at peace? It would make me happy.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/