Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A Parable Of The 3rd Temple And The Fat Red Cow

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    One of the things He had commanded them was NOT to think that the Law of Moses had been annulled. Yet, you teach the exact opposite of Jesus' command.

I don't get it. Can you enlighten me? Thanks
    Consider that the words delivered by Moses actually consists of a trinity. They are, Law, statutes, and ordinances.

The LAW (commonly considered correctly as the 10 commandments) and secondly the many statutes, and finally the many ordinances, which were then decreed to a PHYSICAL temple.

That many of the statutes and ordinances were STRONGLY rejected by Yashua is obvious to the most casual observor who reads the Gospels.

Obvious also is that the 10 commandments were the eternal pillar, never to be removed in that Christ defined them precisely to us. several places.

It seems therefore necessary to reiterate that the Torah was not changed, but that the many ordinances and statutes were directed to the keeping of the Temple Of God, as PHYSICAL works, which was then a physical place.

However, even now we are to observe them (SPIRITUALLY) in the Temple of God. WHICH IS US. We are the current Temple, and indeed not made with hands

It seems that confusion of what exactly is the "LAW" OF MOSES" Christ referred to has led to great confusion among the many. A simple reading of the Gospels will overcome the problem...That is, IF you believe His Words.

As a summary:
    THE LAW (10 commandments) stand forever. Statutes and ordinances require physical things like cups and bowls and cow sacrifices, and obviously cannot be physically present in one's mind, which is the 3rd TEMPLE, which is ourselves... They have to be SPIRITUALLY evaluated and observed in that manner.

That the 10 commandments was always a personal, mental command, but the statutes and ordinances were laws of the physical temple.

Thus it is currently, that the ENTIRE Torah including the 10 commandments has been made by Yashua, a direction that can only be Spirtually observed in the third temple.. which temple we are.

As Paul told Timothy:

2 Tim 2:15
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (KJV)

And, Paul did through his many letters, indeed separate the laws from the statutes and ordinances, and that was a grave sin to the Pharisees, as it is today to the modern Pharisees of religion
    Last edited by watchman; 12-14-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    That many of the statutes and ordinances were STRONGLY rejected by Yashua is obvious to the most casual observor who reads the Gospels.
    Not sure I'm tracking with you, watchman. Nor with your definitions of the Law and Prophets, about which Jesus spoke when He said not to think any would be annulled. If I may ask you what you consider the "least commandment"? Thank you.

Not sure I'm tracking with you, watchman. Nor with your definitions of the Law and Prophets, about which Jesus spoke when He said not to think any would be annulled. If I may ask you what you consider the "least commandment"? Thank you.
    Blessings, Brother: That's an
    Easy question. The least of the ‘commandments’ is the traditions of man, commonly called ‘religion‘.
    There is no least commandment in the Word of God.

But it was said…in the post above. --- All the Law, statutes and ordinances delivered by Moses were designed to be kept continuously. When God took away the physical Temple, it was then made impossible to keep the statutes and ordinances in a physical manner. They must (and will) be kept in the third temple . Which is our hearts, and certainly together with the law, which is eternal.
    However, the statutes and ordinances have morphed into traditions that CANNOT be kept in any physical genre.

Matt 22:36-40
    36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    38 This is the first and great commandment.
    39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (KJV)

Jer 24:7
    7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. (KJV)

Ezek 37:27
    27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (KJV)

2 Cor 6:16
    16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (KJV)

End of story…period, and Toward that end…

2 Tim 2:15-16
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. (KJV)

And, now one can know that “new song”…IOW The song of Moses?

Rev 5:9
    9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (KJV)

Rev 15:3
    3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. (KJV)

Deut 31:30
    30 And Moses spake in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the words of this song, until they were ended. That song is given verbatim in the entire chapter of Deu 32.

To understand the words of that song one must be in the third temple.

Quote Originally Posted by watchman View Post
    Blessings, Brother: That's an
    Easy question. The least of the ‘commandments’ is the traditions of man, commonly called ‘religion‘.
    There is no least commandment in the Word of God.

Blessings from our Father back at ya! But, may I beg to differ with you about the "least" commandment Jesus was talking about? He was not talking about the least of man's commandments. He was talking about the commands of His Father. When He says whosoever breaks even the least of the commandments from His Father, and teaches others it's OK to break even the least, He was going right to the heart of the matter. If it is unlawful to break even the least of the commands, then it was also unlawful to break ANY of the commands above the very least, which He did not specify. Therefore, ALL of God's commands should be kept and honored. Correct?

I agree with you about we being the Temple of God, and we keep the commands that are not possible to keep in the physical world, due to no physical temple, other than our bodies, which we offer as a living sacrifice...our spiritual service.

By the way, the two commands Jesus said were the greatest, are not, in that form, any of the ten, though the first command to have no gods before Him, implies to love Him with all our heart, mind, soul and strength.

Blessings from our Father back at ya! But, may I beg to differ with you about the "least" commandment Jesus was talking about? He was not talking about the least of man's commandments. He was talking about the commands of His Father. When He says whosoever breaks even the least of the commandments from His Father, and teaches others it's OK to break even the least, He was going right to the heart of the matter. If it is unlawful to break even the least of the commands, then it was also unlawful to break ANY of the commands above the very least, which He did not specify. Therefore, ALL of God's commands should be kept and honored. Correct?

I agree with you about we being the Temple of God, and we keep the commands that are not possible to keep in the physical world, due to no physical temple, other than our bodies, which we offer as a living sacrifice...our spiritual service.

By the way, the two commands Jesus said were the greatest, are not, in that form, any of the ten, though the first command to have no gods before Him, implies to love Him with all our heart, mind, soul and strength.
    Agreed in principle....HOWEVER....taking the ENTIRE verse, there is a couple of very big conjunctions one should not disregard. They are ...AND... and BUT...

Matt 5:19
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, AND shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:BUT whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (KJV)

Here is why I said 'religions' have the market cornered on least commandments.

Namely, no Christian will intentionally break any of Fathers' commands. But the reality is that if they do, they can be forgiven.
    thus the first statement, whosoever....then the rest of the story after the

AND

Shall teach men so...

Religions are the only one that BOTH break the 'least' commands....AND ...teach men so.

Does my reply make more sense now?

Yes, thank you. I know what you mean. Anti-nomianism runs rampant. Yielding in the decrease of love! Peace.