Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/12: Alabama Senate Election Thread

One of I'm sure many sites to track numbers:

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/re...ore-doug-jones
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

looks like jones is ahead.... with 3000 votes counted.

Lets hope the clintonistas have not recovered their proficiency since the Hillapocalypse
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    looks like jones is ahead.... with 3000 votes counted.

Lets hope the clintonistas have not recovered their proficiency since the Hillapocalypse
    And 3,000 is a tiny fraction...we're probably looking at over a million votes before it's over.

So the early tally may narrow significantly or even flip...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Indeed, it has flipped!

53-45 Moore.

Still way early.

I have prayed for Moore. He who stands for the Lord deserves our prayers.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    I have prayed for Moore. He who stands for the Lord deserves our prayers.
    All the fake news are saying Jones will win. I'd love to see egg on their face.

Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    All the fake news are saying Jones will win. I'd love to see egg on their face.
    Fox News is quoting the New York Times as saying Jones is ahead, but the real time election results posted at the NYT website has Moore up by four points.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

It could change any moment, but the NYT has Moore leading by seven percentage points with sixty-two percent reporting.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Fox News is quoting the New York Times as saying Jones is ahead, but the real time election results posted at the NYT website has Moore up by four points.

DRUDGE has Moore up by 7 points.

FAUX News!!!! What a pathetic joke they are. Yesterday, they said Jones was ahead by 10 points. Further proof that they're nothing but whores for the degenerate Secret Society George HW Aleister Crowley Bush NWO Deep State pedo/perv wing of the Republi CON party. LAughing at McConnell, MCStain, Flake,Lindsay Graham,. All of them. They suck.

The fun begins tomorrow with McConnell...the scummiest man in the SINate.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    DRUDGE has Moore up by 7 points.

FAUX News!!!! What a pathetic joke they are. Yesterday, they said Jones was ahead by 10 points. Further proof that they're nothing but whores for the degenerate Secret Society George HW Aleister Crowley Bush NWO Deep State pedo/perv wing of the Republi CON party. LAughing at McConnell, MCStain, Flake,Lincoln Graham,. All of them. They suck.