Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scared Cops Are Scary

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Sure glad there4 ar WAY MORE good police officers around then the few bad ones, otherwise these doom and gloomers would have nothing to *itch about or talk about or post about. LOL
    Your lips must really get chapped, don't they?
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

Sure glad there4 ar WAY MORE good police officers around then the few bad ones, otherwise these doom and gloomers would have nothing to *itch about or talk about or post about. LOL
    Yes, and pray tell which one are those, the good ones, which ones??????? Can you tell by looking at them???

Somo: you'll have to do better, Hoppy might think that was a compliment. LOL
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

These "good cops" circle the wagon to protect the bad ones.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Boy there is sure a lot of HATE on this board these days. Wow and I thought most were peace loving folks. Not now I guess. And for those that want a utopia little place on this earth there is not such a place. At least without laws and rules to go by. The USA is a land of rules guess some ought not to live here and find your OWN little tiny island somewhere then. Was the Rule Of Law is what makes this country great and those that protect those that hate. Wow what a place this country would be without the law. Lawlessness was what the old west was in a lot of places that turned out great didn't it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong
    Boy there is sure a lot of HATE on this board these days.
    No, it's not hate. Just more folks waking up to reality, and are disturbed by what they see.

Not all cops are bad, but you show me one good cop, and I'll show you three bad ones back. Have you ever been in a situation where thugs were coming at you, surrounding you, with evil intent in their hearts, wishing you could call the cops? But, realizing that the thugs were the cops? Using their little badges and weapons as a threat to your safety if you didn't play along? Until that happens to you, don't talk to me about good cops! You have no clue. I don't have hate in my heart for these thugs/cops, just a dose of reality and a lack of trust for all cops. Cops can rape, murder, accept bribes, play politics, and anything else under the sun, and use intimidation to keep people's mouths shut.
    Last edited by Sherree; 12-14-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Boy there is sure a lot of HATE on this board these days.
    Somethings should be hated. To accept everything as good is the ultimate evil.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

For all of you who believe the good cops are outnumbering the bad ones, do you say the same thing of Muzzies?

Do we not look upon all Muslims with the same suspicion with good cause?

If the Cops don't start calling out their own murders, then they all become complicit in the murder.

PERIOD............................................ .............