Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top UN officials to visit Chicago to address violence problem

Exclamation Top UN officials to visit Chicago to address violence problem

CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) - Top United Nations officials will be coming to Chicago to address violence in the city.
    It comes after Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin had a meeting with U.N. officials in New York on Thursday.
    The purpose of Boykin's trip was a desperate plea for help to stop violence in Chicago.

Boykin met with the U.N.'s assistant secretary-general for peace-building support.He calls the violence in Chicago a, "quiet genocide" in the city's black community and he appealed to the U.N. because it’s trained in keeping the peace.
    There is no word on exactly what they'll be doing when they get to the city.
    Boykin went on to say that he can't wait for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to put another 1,000 police officers on the streets and he doesn't know if that's the solution anyway. http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/top-un-officials-to-visit-chicago-to-address-violence-problem
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

The guy is a big dummy. They aren't trained to keep the peace, note the Lebanese border. They are trained to be a buffer zone, between two parties, so that then the two parties will essentially be equals, note Hezbollah vs Israel on the Lebanese border. And rape women.

I hope they do send troops in, I'd like to see what Trump does, when UN forces move from training on US soil, to peace keepers on US soil. Essentially an invading army, with arms. In a gun free zone hahahaha.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Another test of our sovereignty.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    The guy is a big dummy. They aren't trained to keep the peace, note the Lebanese border. They are trained to be a buffer zone, between two parties, so that then the two parties will essentially be equals, note Hezbollah vs Israel on the Lebanese border. And rape women.

I hope they do send troops in, I'd like to see what Trump does, when UN forces move from training on US soil, to peace keepers on US soil. Essentially an invading army, with arms. In a gun free zone hahahaha.
    see duduman thread
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Somehow, I just don't see Trump allowing UN troops in operation on US soil. If he does....."Welcome To The Twilight Zone"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Somehow, I just don't see Trump allowing UN troops in operation on US soil. If he does....."Welcome To The Twilight Zone"!
    I don't see that either, but likewise I COULD see the UN trying to force the issue, with Russia and China supporting the push.

Pastor said it right, this is a major test of our sovereignty.

Chicago crime problem solved.

Mayor Declares Chicago Crime-Free Zone, Criminals Disperse
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/mayor-dec...nals-disperse/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Someone else offering to help with Chicago's problems.

Syrian President Offers to Help Trump Curb Chicago Gun Violence
    Satire

https://www.themideastbeast.com/assa...-gun-violence/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Default No Prisoners

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Aim for a spot right between the "U" and the "N".

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson