Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Please For My Wife.

prayers for a recovery
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    prayers for a recovery
    Thank you Rob.
    We are still waiting for a surgery date.
    I called today to ask what the hold up is and they said Tuesday they will get the ball rolling again. I think they just dropped that ball and forgot to pick it up again.
    We'll see.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Praying for your family

[QUOTE=11&counting;2729769]Praying for your family[/QU

Thank you very much and God bless.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Finally got a surgery date; Thursday, Jan 11.

We will take all your prayers with us that day.

I thank you all for your kindness and prayers.

Most of all, I thank God for his mercy and love.

I wrote the date down so as not to forget it. Will be praying for you and your wife in earnest that day. How are you both doing?

[QUOTE=Sherree;2730382]I wrote the date down so as not to forget it. Will be praying for you and your wife in earnest that day. How are you both doing?[/QUOT

Thank you for your prayers.

Lynn is better. Nerves not so ripped now that some of the mystery is gone, but now comes the anticipation and more waiting.

I'm just reading all I can about the procedure and the possibilities after.

Thank you for remembering us on the 11th.

I know all about the anticipation and waiting. I went through this with my mom and one aunt several years ago. They both made a full recovery, and am praying your wife does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I know all about the anticipation and waiting. I went through this with my mom and one aunt several years ago. They both made a full recovery, and am praying your wife does as well.
    Full recovery testimonies are great to hear at this point.
    And, caretakers for family members are becoming more and more rare, so it's good to hear the tradition lives on in at least a few.
    Thanks for the uplift.

Afterwards, in recovery, Here is some info about vitamin c.
    This is by a cardiologist who had a practice using I.V. vitamin c, to help many people with several different issues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1kD3BolXnE

He endorses Lipospheric C, and we have seen how effective it is against all kinds of problems.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e36ksTWzc8U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXKuWcB0cI0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbW3LoAqkWI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0x8CxUKDrc
    Vitamin C is so important. It should be the first go to by doctors, and yet, I've seen in almost every case, it's not even considered.

People taking chemotherapy can use lipo c, or I.V. infusions to help keep the chemo from harming the patient, and working along with it to destroy the cancer.

Personally, I believe the C itself alone, with good wholefood multivitamins, can help rid the body of cancer itself, without subjecting the patient to chemical weapons.

Add: Livon Labs makes the packets, 30 to a box, about $32 on vitacost.com, plus $5 shipping.
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 01-07-2018 at 11:53 AM. Reason: add, editing
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."