Thread: David Wilkerson: A Wolf, a Witch, a Minister of Satan.

Default David Wilkerson: A Wolf, a Witch, a Minister of Satan.

Nine years ago I watched a video of David Wilkerson warning of a great calamity that was about to strike our nation. At the time, I knew nothing about witchcraft Christianity. I knew nothing of Biblical Christianity, either. I was easy pickings.

As I watched that video, I was drawn to this man. What was it about this video and what he was saying that compelled me? He wasn't preaching the gospel message, he was weaving a witchcraft trick laced with fear to draw my attention.

It had such an impact upon me that I literally searched all over the internet to find out more about this man. That's how I found The Tree of Liberty Forum, in fact. There was a thread or two discussing Wilkerson.

I had no idea at the time, but what was compelling me was not the Holy Spirit, but deceiving spirits to lead me into a false faith and another Jesus. I was literally bewitched by this man.

I now know that David Wilkerson, among innumerable pentecostal/charismatic leaders, were/are functioning in witchcraft, empowered by seducing spirits like Paul warns would come in the latter days in 1 Tim. 4:1-2.

And even though I knew the Catholicism was a dead, religious cult because I grew up in that tomb of a church, I didn't question when I heard Wilkerson endorse them because of charismatic Catholic renewal. A "renewal" that was just another limb of apostasy that grew forth from the evil tree known as the Catholic Church. His endorsement guided me to lower my standard for truth and get drawn deeper and deeper into deception.

As I wandered through the filthy mire of modern witchcraft Christianity, becoming more and more shocked at how evil it actually was, the Lord began to mercifully reveal to me what I had actually submitted myself to.

I had become entrapped in a ministry school scheme whose founding fathers were mystics and experience-seekers. One of whom, Steve Hill, was a master magician, a minister of Satan who literally bewitched a congregation into a frenzy of a false revival that went on for years.

Steve Hill, in case you didn't know, was discipled by David Wilkerson himself, as he had entered Wilkerson's pyramid scheme ministry known as Teen-Challenge. Wilkerson saw something in Steve that led him to personally develop and train him for ministry, and what came forth was one of the most demonically charged acts of mass-witchcraft the world has ever seen in the Brownsville Revival.

And despite the fact that the Brownsville Revival got lots of scrutiny related to all the weird manifestations that were taking place there, Wilkerson never loved the truth enough to make a stand against that squirming, shaking evil that had settled upon that little church in Pensacola, Florida. He never stood up and warned people about the very disciple he had trained up. He only vaguely referenced these matters, when he was, in fact, personally responsible for the discipleship of one of the very founders of the false revival. A true shepherd of God wouldn't do that to the flock.

The Brownsville Revival spawned a ministry school, which eventually morphed into the one I was drawn into attending decades later (a school led by Michael Brown another Christian witch and colleague of Steve Hill at Brownsville).

Even though I knew I was a part of something that was off, the fact that David Wilkerson had raised Steve Hill up always fought against my God given critical thinking skills and the nudge of the Holy Spirit trying to draw me out of the false movement. It was just like the compromise I made related to the Catholic Church, leading me to embrace family members who were still staunch in their false faith, bound for hell, I spoke and interacted with them as though they were brethren when I should have been warning them of the deception they were ensnared in.

I had this great trust in a man I'd never met, someone who tricked me into following him through an appeal to my fear of end-time calamity, and it had such a powerful influence over me I jumped headfirst into the pit of apostasy and went under again and again as the tidal floods washed back and forth tossing me too and fro.

The experience was so painful, I had to back out of the fouled waters. For years I had been getting beaten about by false brethren, not understanding what I was a part of. It was always me, always my fault. I didn't fit in, something just wasn't right in all of it.

What I didn't realize at the time is that it was the mercy of God, He wasn't going to let me go under for some reason. It's nothing I deserved, certainly, I had made countless mistakes and missteps traversing the wasteland of deception. And yet, He mercifully put a reproach upon me that this movement that wanted to devour me with deception couldn't help but hate me and drive me away at the same time.

I then began to realize all the beautiful people, the ones the movement loved, they don't stand a chance against what's happening to them. The worldliness of the movement appeals to them as much as they appeal to the world. They are useful to this beast which seeks to rend and tear the true church to shreds and draw as many worldly false converts into it's whitewashed tomb as it can, leading them in an inglorious dance to destruction and the coming wrath of God.

I also realized why Jesus referred to Himself as the Truth. Because if you want to love Jesus, you had better love the truth. I realized why Jesus is referred to as the word of God, because if you want to love Jesus, you had better love the word of God. If you lower your standard on either of these counts, you have lowered your love for Jesus and you have transgressed against the greatest commandment to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind. And love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and prophets.

What is Christian witchcraft? It's demonically charged false ministry to lead people into error. When Paul found out the Galatian church was drawn into deception, he said to them, "Who has bewitched you?"

In more practical terms, this is how witchcraft works:

Witchcraft control is established through submission and authority. Every time a leader tells the congregation to do things, and to follow them in different ways, they are drawing people to deeper levels of submission. This gives them a measure of authority in their life that allows them to then pray (prey) over their hearts and minds. It's manipulative and supernatural as it will unleash seducing spirits on the people ala 1 Tim. 4:1-2 because they are operating in hypocrisy. This witchcraft trick heaps up zombie-like mind-controlled congregants which will faithfully tithe and build their pyramid scheme of a ministry.

Here are some more examples of how Christian witches deceive:

Last edited by ByGraceAlone; 12-19-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Excellent catch.

Excellent explanation and warning. (yours, as much as the vid)

Sums up the trappings of the entire apostate....."church"?

This is precisely what I am referring to, whenever I refer to "the pulpit".

I do not know this man's ministry, but am sharing this as a point of reference. While doing some research I found this man quoting Wilkerson's website endorsing the Catholic Church and their priests at the 17 minute and 37 second mark of the video:

FWIW David died in a car accident in east TX in Apr. 2011.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams
    Excellent catch.

Excellent explanation and warning. (yours, as much as the vid)

Sums up the trappings of the entire apostate....."church"?

This is precisely what I am referring to, whenever I refer to "the pulpit".
    I agree, Sam!

Thanks BGA for sharing that testimony with us! It appears that our Lord has taken you, CaryC, and I down similar paths. We can so much identify with you and your walk. Praise God that His mercies never fail!

I confess I haven't watched the videos to which you direct us By Grace, and I intend to do so when I can find some time, but criticism of David Wilkerson? You say that he was responsible for what Steve Hill did because he had at one time been discipled by Mr. Wilkerson? Was Jesus responsible for Judas? Was Paul responsible for those ones he warned of who arose from among you, but went out deceiving? Was Paul responsible for the ones, who according to Peter, did not understand what Paul was saying but twisted his teachings to their own destruction and those who listened to them? Is God responsible for sending a powerful delusion that will separate those who love the truth from those who do not? Well, yes, He is. God has a purpose for deceivers as well.

David Wilkerson was used by God to lift many lost souls out of gangs, initially, and then many many more who had been ensnared in drugs, alcohol and many other life controlling problems, through the wonderful ministry of Teen Challenge.

I'm not saying that everything he taught or understood as an Assembly of God, instructed young man himself, is correct, but I still honor his service.

AS an AOG minister, of course there are wolves among the sheep. Always have been but the future is the trick. The wolves have been seducing the sheep for decades into a sort of blab it and grab it mentality. One which 'God wants to meet every need you have' when in reality, He wants us to struggle at times to learn eternal lessons about Him and His kingdom. There are many 'ism's' out there. Jesus warned us to be wise as serpents but not become the danged snakes that are all over the place today. Discernment is the key word. check the teachings of your church against the Word. If it matches up, you have a good church. If not, hit the road till you find one that preaches it straight. heaux heaux heaux...prep and pray, the end has arrived.

The biggest red flag for spiritual deceivers is mass-media backing. The vatican spawned mass-media, as they knew it was the perfect means to draw people to submit to them so they could weave their witchcraft mind-control over the masses.

God doesn't need mass-media, He's already omnipresent. But the devil, who wants to be as God, needs mass-media to attempt to emulate such an attribute. Just look at all the movies and television programs the last 50 years that prominently feature catholic priests as a legitimate religious authority. It's not even subtle.

Real born again Christians, however, are harder to take down because they don't typically recognize mass-media as an authority in their lives. This is where men like Wilkerson or Billy Graham come in.

Wilkerson was the poster-child for mass-media Christianity. The guy had massive newsprint and television coverage when he went to New York City to build a reputation as a legitimate preacher and teacher. Then they go on to publish a book and make a movie about his life using a big star (at the time) Pat Boone to further legitimize his status as a man of God.

It doesn't end there, though, as Wilkerson's mythic church plant Times Square Church was a forerunner for internet mass-media with a massive archive of video and audio sermons to spread it's influence around the world like a wild-fire.

Add to that the 9/11 myths related to their foreknowledge of the event, consecrating a fast, even, to further delude and deceive anyone wonky enough in their theology and walk with the Lord to put this man, and his ministry, upon a pedestal as an untouchable/anointed oracle of modern Christianity.

But no one gets big-time in mass media without the Vatican's backing.

Which leads us full-circle back to his tolerance and endorsement of the catholic church.

Billy Graham was the same:

Interesting vid of Dave Hunt. Also checked out his refutation of Calvinism. He's the author of many many books, but apparently, he's not mass media? Still uncomfortable throwing Dave Wilkerson under the bus, however. He had much good fruit in his ministry through many many years!