Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Might Civil War Be Like?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Yeah there are nuts on both sides, but no comparisons. I haven't seen anyone like Maxine Waters inciting people. Apparently, also Sen. Cory Booker said something inciting and Senator Rand Paul's wife responded:

Mrs Paul’s letter comes after her husband was ‘doxxed’ and accosted by a leftist mob this week at an airport.“Earlier this week, Rand was besieged in the airport by activists “getting up in his face,” as you, Senator Booker, encouraged them to do a few months ago.” Mrs Paul writes.“Preventing someone from moving forward, thrusting your middle finger in their face, screaming vitriol — is this the way to express concern or enact change? Or does it only incite unstable people to violence, making them feel that assaulting a person is somehow politically justifiable?” she continues

Mrs Paul called for Booker to retract his comments, and wrote that they are “all part of a broader effort to intimidate and threaten Republican members of Congress and their families.”Mrs Paul, who has previously spoken about her fears over her husband being such a prominent voice in the liberty movement, notes that her family now has to have extra security patrols, noting that “someone just posted our home address, and Rand’s cell number, on the internet.”

“I now keep a loaded gun by my bed. Our security systems have had to be expanded. I have never felt this way in my life.” Mrs Paul further writes.The letter also references the attack on Rand Paul last year, when an unstable neighbor attacked the Senator in his own yard, breaking six ribs and leaving him with lung damage and multiple bouts of pneumonia.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    ...hardly.

Yeah, I remember reading this somewhere too ... it's a piece of fiction.

O.W.
    Oscar, may I ask you if you were being sarcastic with your fiction comment? Thanks

In the entire world history of The Left there is not one single example of them folding their tents and going home after a parliamentary defeat. The reason why the study of the "Spanish Civil War" is so important is because it is the blue print for all communist incursions and the shooting did not start until after the reds were voted out of power. 30 days following their defeat the Reds launched a murderous attack against all Gov. workers, including mail men as well as the Catholic Church which was subjected to massive murder and rape attacks.
    We've already had two massive attacks against churches in the previous 4 years as well as an attack against Rep. Congressmen, more is coming
    Take appropriate measures
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Oscar, may I ask you if you were being sarcastic with your fiction comment? Thanks
    D, of course you may ... no, I was not.

While I firmly believe some of what is written is Divinely inspired I believe those writings were discovered and their authors tortured at length for heresy and other general purposes.

The discoverers / torturers came to the realization that with a bit of creativity they have at their disposal a very effective tool to influence / frighten large groups of peepses.

Once the accumulated literature was complete and bound the wielders set out to conquer the known world. Thousands have been slaughtered to spread the "word". Untold wealth was acquired by those wielding the good book, spreading the word ... No D, I am serious.

The "good book" is a fabrication and a lethal weapon.

O.W.

Then why do all the truly evil PPL in the world hate it so?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Then why do all the truly evil PPL in the world hate it so?
    Do they?

Lots of "evil" cretins place their hands upon it while swearing oath ... they should have burst into flames but instead are mandating policy for the rest of us.

I remember some of the spooky movies, Evil cowers in it's presence and some melt or shrivel when sprinkled with holy water but ....

O.W.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

O.W., you're one of my favorite tree-dwellers, but you're wrong on this one. I am no scholar, but I can tell you my personal experience...

In August 1972 I was 17 years old and that's when God touched my life. I was filled with the Holy Spirit. From that point on, everything was totally different. I felt true peace flood my being, and I found the ability to love people I had hated. I knew my prayers were no longer bouncing off the ceiling, but Someone was truly listening and responding to me when I prayed.

And I suddenly could understand Scripture. Before, the Bible had been dry and boring, and parts of it seemed to make no sense at all. But after I was filled with the Holy Spirit, I could understand it all! It was beautifully applicable to where I was and who I was, and it all made perfect sense!

It has been 46 years since I had that encounter with God, and our relationship grows deeper with each passing day. I would never go back.

Jesus came into the world from a heavenly realm where he lived in an eternal love relationship with his Father. He came as one of us, because one of us had to pay the price for our collective sin. But a sinful creature couldn't do it. It was a cosmic catch-22. God loved us and provided the sacrifice that we couldn't....Jesus came into the world to be that sacrifice, and when he died on the cross he redeemed the whole world. He rose from the dead because the human race had become justified in the sight of his Father. We have ALL been justified in God's sight....but only if we accept the life exchange -- our corrupt life for the righteous one of Jesus our Lord.

Reference passages (should you choose to read them): Isaiah 53; Romans 4:25; 2nd Corinthians 5:21.

Love you, O.W. Just passing along what I know.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

No.....Oscar has made some VERY valid points, as he tends to
    do, when put to the pinch.
    As he mentioned, there are some quite Divinely inspired pearls of
    wisdom and law written in the Bible.....along with the deceptions and distractions
    contained, therein.

Besides, if "believers" really "believed", the last thing they'd be doing is breaking Messiah's commandment referenced in Matthew 5:34, every time some government official sticks a document under their nose and requires an
    oath signature, under penalties of perjury.....most notably on your annual ritual 1040 form.....

"Above all things, my brethren......."

So, let's see a show of hands....who's a believer, again ?

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    In August 1972 I was 17 years old
    Hey Sis, me too ... well, May but you know.

65 ain't that far off is it? Never gave it much thought but I'm somewhat surprised that I'm still here.

You know, there are a number of things that are just generally accepted ... all manner of things and for some reason I'm compelled to question them. In many cases, my thoughts on The Bible for example, I pray to Father, for all of our sake that I am wrong but that He Allow me to see the truth or at least Allow me to know what isn't. I'm still working on this.

A principal that has been interjected in numerous discussions on various matters is that for a lie to be successful it must contain some element of truth so that in the event the lie is challenged there is still, in the minds of some, doubt that it is possible truth and thus the lie succeeds.

I'm not suggesting that the Bible is a lie but I believe the purpose for it's compilation is to influence people's behavior, to create a sense of fear, of obligation, of reverence to other earthly men. I believe there has been considerable success in this regard and the human race, collectively, are none the better for it.

Individually as you and many others have testified, a level of Spiritual euphoria has been achieved and I too enjoy this sensation but it has nothing to do with the Bible. Many of those wielding the Bible would have you believe that this sensation cannot be enjoyed without their function as envoy, is there mention of such a function in The Bible? I don't know this answer but I suspect there is at the least an allusion to such.

As I said, I mean no one any disrespect and I'm not seeking converts but just typing some thoughts out loud.

I pray to Father for guidance and forgiveness in the event that I've misunderstood.

Love ya Sis especially for all the good you do in our world.

Hey Sam, good to see you Brother.

O.W.

God, who has given us his word, has also preserved it.

Can we trust the New Testament?

YouTube - 3 minutes 29 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbXMZtawoKo
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System