Quote Originally Posted by Look4Truth View Post

This is exactly what the Law (un)Keepers believe. They try to add yokes to others that not even they can bear.
Trying to earn salvation would be an unbearable yoke...only Messiah was able to keep it perfectly; He is my example. Who is your example? Perhaps you need to refresh on a few matters:

Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the Torah of יהוה, And he meditates in His Torah day and night.
Psa 19:7 The Torah of יהוה is perfect, bringing back the being; The witness of יהוה is trustworthy, making wise the simple;
Psa 19:8 The orders of יהוה are straight, rejoicing the heart; The command of יהוה is clear, enlightening the eyes;
Psa 37:31 The Torah of his Elohim is in his heart1; His steps do not slide. Footnote: 1Dt. 6:6, Ps. 40:8, Ps. 119:11, Isa. 51:7.
Psa 40:8 I have delighted to do Your pleasure, O my Elohim, And Your Torah is within my heart1.” Footnote: 1Ps. 37:31, Ps. 119:11, Isa. 51:7, Heb. 10:7-9.
Psa 94:12 Blessed is the man You discipline, O Yah, And instruct out of Your Torah,
Psa 119:1 Blessed are the perfect in the way, Who walk in the Torah of יהוה!
Psa 119:18 Open my eyes, that I might see Wonders from Your Torah.
Psa 119:44 That I might guard Your Torah continually, Forever and ever;
Psa 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
Psa 119:72 The Torah of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of gold and silver pieces.
Psa 119:142 Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth.
Pro 4:2 For I gave you good doctrine: Do not forsake my Torah.
(Joh 7:16 יהושע answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.1 Footnote: 1Deut. 18:15-20.)
Pro 6:23 For the command is a lamp, And the Torah light, And reproofs of discipline a way of life,
Pro 7:2 Guard my commands and live, And my Torah as the apple of your eye.
Isa 8:16 Bind up the witness, seal the Torah among my taught ones.

Just from these few verses we find the torah to be DELIGHTFUL, MEDITATIVE, ABLE TO MAKE WISE, PERFECT, TRUSTWORTHY, REJOICEFUL, CLEAN, ENLIGHTENING, WONDEROUS, BLESSED, ETERNAL, FREEDOM/LIBERTY, BETTER THAN GOLD OR SILVER, TRUTH, GOOD DOCTRINE, A LAMP, A LIGHT, TO BE GUARDED AS THE APPLE OF ONE’S EYE, BOUND AND SEALED WITHIN HIS DISCIPLES…

Those who oppose don’t fare so well…just a very few of those as well…

Isa 8:20 To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak according to this Word, it is because they have no light.
Isa 30:9 that this is a rebellious people, lying children, children who refuse to hear the Torah of יהוה,
Pro 28:4 Those who forsake the Torah praise the wrong, Those who guard the Torah strive with them.
Pro 28:9 He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, Even his prayer is an abomination1. Footnote: 1See also 15:29, Isa. 59:1-2, John 9:31, 1 John 3:22.
Isa 51:7 “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, a people in whose heart is My Torah: do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their revilings. “For a moth eats them like a garment, and a worm eats them like wool; but My righteousness is forever, and My deliverance to all generations.”

Just from those few verses we find they HAVE NO LIGHT, REBELLIOUS, LIARS, PRAISE THE WRONG, ABOMINABLE PRAYERS, REVILERS---AND THEY BECOME FOOD FOR MOTHS AND WORMS.

I love how Paul summarizes the relationship with Torah---

Rom 8:1 There is, then, now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah יהושע, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the Torah of the Spirit of the life in Messiah יהושע has set me free from the law of sin and of death.
Rom 8:3 For the Torah being powerless, in that it was weak through the flesh, Elohim, having His own Son in the likeness of flesh of sin, and concerning sin, condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom 8:4 so that the righteousness of the Torah should be completed in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the matters of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the matters of the Spirit.
Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the mind of the flesh is enmity towards Elohim, for it does not subject itself1 to the Torah of Elohim2, neither indeed is it able, Footnotes: 1Or does not obey. 2John 15:5, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 5:18.
Rom 8:8 and those who are in the flesh are unable to please Elohim.
Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of Elohim dwells in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Messiah, this one is not His.

Succinctly, the torah can save no one, yet the Ruach leads one to obey and take the carnal mind captive with it's tendency towards sin.