Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping His Commandments

My comment about skin color was given tongue in cheek. How would anyone know what skin color Adam and Eve had? And why would that matter at all?

Quote Originally Posted by grampster
    My comment about skin color was given tongue in cheek. How would anyone know what skin color Adam and Eve had? And why would that matter at all?
    It doesn't matter, grampster. The Bible doesn't tell us what Adam's skin color was. God didn't deem it important enough to tell us. I believe the reason why is that it's not important to His redemption plan, but that's just my opinion. The only reason it matters in this thread is, because we're dealing with a White Supremacist (salvation is only for those with white skin, and not for anyone else).

We know that Jesus was white and looked western European.

I've seen the paintings
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett
    We know that Jesus was white and looked western European.

I've seen the paintings
    LOL, Davy. I've seen paintings where Jesus is a black man, too. Go inside most black churches here in the South, and that's what you'll see.

Like I've said, it doesn't matter the skin color, God came to seek and to save all of mankind, not just a few white Europeans. Would anyone refuse to accept so great a salvation based on Jesus's skin color? What if he were dark skinned? Would people refuse him based on that? It doesn't matter to me what skin color Adam or Jesus had. What matters is that Jesus died for me. He could have been purple, and it wouldn't have changed a thing.

White Supremacists are too blinded by their hate to accept the truth, though.

Posters here are still busy witnessing against themselves.
    Ironic, considering the subject of this topic is God's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX
    Posters here are still busy witnessing against themselves.
    Ironic, considering the subject of this topic is God's Law.
    And you're still here trying to spread your White Supremacist filth. The subject of God's Law has it's own thread now. Why don't you go join it if you think your theology fits better there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post

And you're still here trying to spread your White Supremacist filth. The subject of God's Law has it's own thread now. Why don't you go join it if you think your theology fits better there?

I posted about God's Law here until GaryC and you begin your attacks against me.
    The irony is... mingling of diverse seeds, race-mixing, is a violation of God's Law.
    But as I understand your posts, neither CaryC nor you believe in obeying God's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX
    I posted about God's Law here until GaryC and you begin your attacks against me.
    The irony is... mingling of diverse seeds, race-mixing, is a violation of God's Law.
    But as I understand your posts, neither CaryC nor you believe in obeying God's Law.
    So now it's mine and Cary's fault that you come here to spread your White Supremacist garbage? That's laughable! You're a troll just inching for a fight anywhere you can find a crack. Sowing seeds of contention among the Body of Christ every chance you get, whether it's me, Cary, or anyone else calling you on your theology.

Do you observe and obey ALL of God's Law as written in the Law of Moses? If not, why not? But that is for the new thread started by dmatic. I will not continue that discussion here.

So now it's mine and Cary's fault ...

Yes, CaryC started it with his post at link below...
    and you keep complaining how God's Law against mixing diverse seeds is a personal insult to your mixed breeding.

CaryC first brought up the subject on this topic in an attack post against me.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...71#post2731771

Do you observe and obey ALL of God's Law as written in the Law of Moses? If not, why not?

I get this same question periodically from people who do NOT believe they have to obey ANY of God's Laws.

Yes, God expects His people to obey God's laws. Christ, the Lamb of God, replaced the blood sacrifice for sin...
    but God's civil, moral, etc laws are still in effect... and those who love God will strive to obey His commandments.
    Those who love God also love God's law and want to obey because obedience to God is written in their hearts.