Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping His Commandments

Give this guy an "A" for effort.

Man Tried His Best at Being a White Supremacist
    Satire

https://yomadac.com/2018/01/17/man-t...e-supremacist/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post

One question I have for you, KingsX, is: Who is Israel? You had mentioned that Israelites were scattered all over the world and presumably became parts of many nations, tongues and tribes. How does one know if one is an Israelite? It is a bloodline thing? Thanks

God's living creation is filled with genetic diversity.

Look at all the different type of birds and insects... each with its own specific God-created genetic code that dictates its action.

Human beings are also divided into different genetic [racial] groups... which not only dictates their physical appearances but also their cultures.

The Bible begins with a very short version of God's creation of all living... then quickly focuses on God's special creation and interaction with Adam.

As I posted previously, Adam was not the first human. But Adam was God's special creation with whom God had personal contact and interaction. That is why the Adamites [and their descendants the Israelites] are called the sons of God. The Bible says God chose Israel over all the other families of the earth to be His special people. God carefully guided Israel's bloodline, culling those [like Esau/Edom] who corrupted their bloodline via intermarrying with other races. God sent the small clan of Israelites into Egypt... and used Israel's 400 years of Egyptian bondage to turn the 12 sons [tribes] of Israel into a nation of Israelites. Then when the time was right, God freed Israel from Egyptian bondage, entered into a marriage covenant with Israel at Mt Sinai where Israel pledged obedience to God and God's Laws. Then Israel was taken into the place that God had prepared for His Israel bride, her bridal home, her Promised Land. [It is no coincidence that this same marriage analogy is repeated in the New Testament, the bridal home being New Jerusalem which has 12 gates for the 12 tribes of Israel to enter.] One of God's rules given to His wife Israel when she entered her Promised Land was forbidding intermarriage with other races. Deuteronomy 7:3.

In the story the OT tells, God's wife, the 12 tribes of Israel, had a civil war and split into two kingdoms, the Northern Kingdom of Israel and Southern Kingdom of Judah [whose capital was Jerusalem.] The Northern Kingdom of Israel sinfully rebelled against God and God divorced her for being an unfaithful wife. God sent Assyria to destroy the Northern Kingdom. Assyria removed all the Northern Israel tribes [this was most of the Israel tribes] from the holy land and scattered them into other lands. Those Israel tribes [the vast majority of Israelites] did not return to the holy land. They became "gentiles" [the word, gentiles, means nations] who were divorced and alienated from God.

Later, the Southern Kingdom of Judah also sinfully rebelled against God. God did not divorce Judah. God punished Judah via the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple and the Babylonian captivity. Later a portion [not all] of Judah returned to the holy land. From this remnant of Judah in the holy land, God incarnate, Jesus Christ, was born.

This Biblical overview gives insight to why Jesus said: "I am sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." Jesus' lost sheep not only referred to the vast majority of Israelites who had been estranged from God for many centuries had become "gentiles" [many nations], the wild olive branches [olive is a symbol of Israel].... but also to save the small remnant of Israelites [Judah] in the holy land who had been disinherited and destroyed in their own holy land by both Rome and Edomite-Jews who ruled over them.

Jesus said He had two sheepfolds... one small one was in the holy land... but the much larger sheepfold were the gentile Israelites scattered abroad. Jesus said His sheep would hear His voice and follow Him... and so they did. Israelites were first called Christians in the book of Acts. James 1:1 greets all 12 tribes of Israel scattered abroad in the name of Jesus Christ.

There is much, much more to this beautiful love story that the Bible tells... I have only given you a brief outline.

Last edited by KingsX; 01-18-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Forgive me if my comment has been brought up before, but I just couldn't read the last few pages without shaking my head and moving on. I did feel I needed to say the following: How does he/she assume that Adam had what is customarily called white skin. I wonder how KingX is going to feel when discovering that Adam was actually of black skin.

Quote Originally Posted by grampster View Post

Forgive me if my comment has been brought up before, but I just couldn't read the last few pages without shaking my head and moving on. I did feel I needed to say the following: How does he/she assume that Adam had what is customarily called white skin. I wonder how KingX is going to feel when discovering that Adam was actually of black skin.

What posters here don't seem to understand...

When you attack me for posting God's Biblical truth... you are really attacking God.
    That is why I keep saying... you are witnessing against yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by grampster
    The Bible doesn't give the color of Adam's skin. It's us who assume his color to be whatever we make it to be. I have actually heard that before that Adam was of dark skin, notably, black. Maybe the reason God doesn't specifically tell us what color skin Adam had, because it's not important to his story of redemption for all mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    What posters here don't seem to understand...

When you attack me for posting God's Biblical truth... you are really attacking God.
    That is why I keep saying... you are witnessing against yourselves.
    And what you don't seem to understand is that you are completely blind.

1John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er
    And what you don't seem to understand is that you are completely blind.
    Careful, Forty9er....."Touch not my anointed"! She's God's special messenger. So sad, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Careful, Forty9er....."Touch not my anointed"! She's God's special messenger. So sad, sigh.
    I wanted to make sure I made it to her list. What a perfect example of a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er
    I wanted to make sure I made it to her list. What a perfect example of a cult.
    Well, I'm a half-breed, so I don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    The Bible begins with a very short version of God's creation of all living... then quickly focuses on God's special creation and interaction with Adam.

As I posted previously, Adam was not the first human. But Adam was God's special creation with whom God had personal contact and interaction. That is why the Adamites [and their descendants the Israelites] are called the sons of God. The Bible says God chose Israel over all the other families of the earth to be His special people. God carefully guided Israel's bloodline, culling those [like Esau/Edom] who corrupted their bloodline via intermarrying with other races. God sent the small clan of Israelites into Egypt... and used Israel's 400 years of Egyptian bondage to turn the 12 sons [tribes] of Israel into a nation of Israelites. Then when the time was right, God freed Israel from Egyptian bondage, entered into a marriage covenant with Israel at Mt Sinai where Israel pledged obedience to God and God's Laws. Then Israel was taken into the place that God had prepared for His Israel bride, her bridal home, her Promised Land. [It is no coincidence that this same marriage analogy is repeated in the New Testament, the bridal home being New Jerusalem which has 12 gates for the 12 tribes of Israel to enter.] One of God's rules given to His wife Israel when she entered her Promised Land was forbidding intermarriage with other races. Deuteronomy 7:3.

There is much, much more to this beautiful love story that the Bible tells... I have only given you a brief outline.

Thanks, KingsX. So, you do believe that God created all the people that you say were before Adam. But, you didn't answer the question: Did He, Does He, love them? I think, from the whole of scripture, we can conclude that He does. Correct? In this thread we have discussed Peter's correction, by God, through the vision of the sheet of animals. Peter had assumed that God did not love other people like He loved His "chosen people", but after Peter "digested" the lesson, he revealed that God accepts and grants repentance even to Gentiles! Many "Jews" were amazed at this revelation, it seems.

Deut. 7 is a good chapter. God instructed His people in training, not to intermarry with others, it seems, mainly because of the danger of the deception of worshiping other gods! Would you not agree?

The promise to Abraham included the idea that ALL the families of the earth would be blessed through Abraham's seed. Indeed, this is happening as we type!

My point is to emphasize that God is reconciling the whole of His creation back to Himself, through His Son, Jesus the Christ. He loves His creation. In Isaiah 56, God assures the strangers or aliens that join themselves to His people, that they would be given a name greater than sons and daughters! Verse 6ff says: "And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, to minister to Him, to love the name of the LORD, and to be His servants, everyone who keeps the Sabbath and does not profane it, and holds fast My covenant, these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar, for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples."

Hopefully, the others of this discussion, who seem to be mocking you and your belief, have not stated your beliefs correctly, if you do not think God can and will save all of His creation. Thanks.