Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Keeping His Commandments

Is this the comment you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC
    You do realize that you're agreeing with someone who views 'breaking the law' as interracial marriage right? And that the only ones that will be saved, and the only reason Jesus came was/are the white people.

That doesn't mean she gets everything wrong, but her view of keeping the law is not marrying someone of color. You agree with that?
    Yes, CaryC was trying to make dmatic aware of your theology. Nothing wrong with that. It happens here quite often for clarification purposes. It is apparent that you base all of God's Law on whether race-mixing is right or wrong, and the fact that only those of the White European race are worthy of salvation. I do remember dmatic asking you if that is what you believe, and to my knowledge you haven't answered his question.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX
    I get this same question periodically from people who do NOT believe they have to obey ANY of God's Laws.

Yes, God expects His people to obey God's laws. Christ, the Lamb of God, replaced the blood sacrifice for sin...
    but God's civil, moral, etc laws are still in effect... and those who love God will strive to obey His commandments.
    Those who love God also love God's law and want to obey because obedience to God is written in their hearts.
    Do you believe that those who commit adultery or are sodomites are to be put to death in our society today? Those who break the Sabbath are also worthy of death? Are those who are in a mixed relationship/marriage today are to separate from their wives and children? That's just a few questions I have about your theology on keeping God's Law.

I don't believe that dmatic will be offended if I tell you that he is a universalist. He believes that God will save all of mankind. Not just the white European race. In the end, God's salvation is to all people of every race. No one spends an eternity in hell.

You see, we all here in The Chapel have our differing views. To my knowledge, no one is questioning anyone's salvation, but you. We may discuss, debate, and argue on different doctrines, but only You come here declaring that salvation is limited to only the white race, and saying that I am not worthy of salvation, because of my mixed ancestry. Your comments and theology is an affront to all who have mixed ancestry, and are in racially mixed marriages. And you think that we are persecuting you? That is also laughable!

You know nothing of God's Law. All you know is the Law of death and hatred to all of those whom you don't deem worthy. My testimony of being a born again believer in Christ is giving living testimony that what you are spouting is a lie. God's own Word stands against you, and my life stands against you.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    Yes, CaryC started it with his post at link below...
    and you keep complaining how God's Law against mixing diverse seeds is a personal insult to your mixed breeding.

CaryC first brought up the subject on this topic in an attack post against me.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...71#post2731771
    Really you need to read your writing.

First of all, that wasn't directed towards you, it was directed towards dmatic, who was replying to a post you made all on your own, without my comments, or hooks in your jaws.

Second it was to make dmatic aware that he was thinking you had made some good points, but I didn't think he knew what you believed, even though you had stated it a little earlier can I quote your post in No. 300 on the previous page:

The mixing of diverse seeds is a sin. In humans this is known as race-mixing or miscegenation.

Southern states had anti-miscegenation laws until the USSC declared all of them unconstitutional in 1967.

Texas had anti-miscegenation laws beginning with the Republic of Texas .
    Where as my post is 317. You brought yourself, thus witnessing against yourself, and bearing false witness (what did you day about keeping the law) against me. Breaking No. 9 of the 10 Commandments.

Deu 19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
    Deu 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
    Deu 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
    Deu 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
    Deu 19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
    Deu 19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
    After a diligent inquiry it shall be proven that your reply occurred in post no. 300 and my reply to dmatic was no. 317. You DO understand that being a student of the law, there is NO sacrifice, or remedy found anywhere in the WHOLE BIBLE for incurring the penalty of that law. NONE.

If you want to say that Jesus is your sacrifice, then all that does is give you free license to sin again. And you can claim the benefit, again, and again.

Secondly, was I wrong in my assertion to dmatic? Apparently, not from your post, out of your own mouth, I didn't. All I was doing in MY POST TO DMATIC was informing him he was agreeing with white supremacy, and that your terms of keeping the law, and his terms of keeping the law were in fact quite different.

And according to the univeralist dmatic you will be standing side by side with Hitler, Stalin, and every other mass murderer, not to mention every black person that has ever been born. Red person, yellow person, every person ever born to a mixed marriage. Including Sherree. Better be nice.

Remember this:

Posters here are still busy witnessing against themselves.
    Ironic, considering the subject of this topic is God's Law.
    And yet you bore false witness, in public, if front of everyone. Have a nice day law breaker.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

You continue to witness against yourself...
    and you've posted enough for me to know
    that it's futile to interact with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX
    That's fine. I've added you to my "ignore" list.

Others have said the same thing, when they were pushed in a corner, and couldn't support their view.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Thanks, KingsX. So, you do believe that God created all the people that you say were before Adam. But, you didn't answer the question: Did He, Does He, love them? I think, from the whole of scripture, we can conclude that He does. Correct? In this thread we have discussed Peter's correction, by God, through the vision of the sheet of animals. Peter had assumed that God did not love other people like He loved His "chosen people", but after Peter "digested" the lesson, he revealed that God accepts and grants repentance even to Gentiles! Many "Jews" were amazed at this revelation, it seems.
    KingsX, Do you think that God loves all of His creation, including those other nations, other than Israel? Thanks for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post

KingsX, Do you think that God loves all of His creation, including those other nations, other than Israel? Thanks for answering.

No, God does not love all His creation.

The Bible says God creates vessels of dishonor fitted for destruction.

God told Israel to totally destroy and not race-mix with the other nations who were occupying the land God promised to Israel.

The Bible says God hated Esau [patriarch of the Edomites and Amalekites.] When Saul was king, God told Saul to totally destroy ALL the Amalekites. Saul intentionally fell short of destroying ALL of them. Because Saul disobeyed God and did not destroy ALL of the Amalekites, God took the Israel kingdom from Saul and gave it to David. Ironically, an Edomite killed Saul. Because Saul and David had been at odds, the Edomite went to David bragging how he had killed King Saul [who had been wounded in battle.] David told the Edomite, how dare you touch God's anointed. Then David had the Edomite executed.

No, God does not love all His creation.

The Bible says God creates vessels of dishonor fitted for destruction.
    You mean your God deliberately, and with malice aforethought, creates intelligent creatures just to see them suffer and die? Is your God some kind of pervert?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Bezukhov is an example of a vessel of dishonor fitted for destruction.