Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prayer request

Thank you to everyone for your prayers,I received a job offer today and I took it.It means a small pay cut, but the benefits are a little better than what I had. It is also just around the corner from my old job.I just need to pass the drug test, physical, and background check. That should not be a problem.
    This should be a good opportunity for me.I've worked at several different shops throughout my career,and I can definitely look back and see how each job I've had would get me ready for the next one.
    I think at least part of what God is teaching me through all this is humility.
    Thanks to all again!
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Praise the Lord glad to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Thank you to everyone for your prayers,I received a job offer today and I took it.It means a small pay cut, but the benefits are a little better than what I had. It is also just around the corner from my old job.I just need to pass the drug test, physical, and background check. That should not be a problem.
    This should be a good opportunity for me.I've worked at several different shops throughout my career,and I can definitely look back and see how each job I've had would get me ready for the next one.
    I think at least part of what God is teaching me through all this is humility.
    Thanks to all again!
    Glory to God!
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Elijah, I just got on this thread for the first time, and God already answered prayers! I am so glad He provided you something else. I know how frightening it can be to be out looking for work when you get over 50. God bless you on your new job, brother.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Prayers for strength!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU