Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 1/09/18 - 1/22/18

Exclamation World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 1/09/18 - 1/22/18

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Mossad chief: We have eyes, ears, and more in Iran
    Itamar Eichner, 13:20 , 01.09.18

Conflict News

@Conflicts
    46m46 minutes ago
    More
    MORE: North Korea's weapons are only aimed at the U.S., not South Korea, Russia or China - North Korea official - @Reuters

North Korea agrees to send athletes to Winter Olympics after talks with South
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ympics-nuclear

Will Ripley-@willripleyCNN · 49 min.
    Speed at which this all came together is remarkable. In one day, North Korea agrees to send an Olympic delegation to South Korea, reactivates long dormant military hotline & considers another round of family reunions. But what happens after Pyeongchang is key. Nuke issue persists

Russian Market-@russian_market · 4 min.
    S. KOREA, N. KOREA TO BEGIN EXCHANGES IN 'VARIOUS' WAYS

Tim O'BrienVerified account@TimOBrien 2h2 hours ago“U.S. officials are quietly debating whether it’s possible to mount a limited military strike against North Korean sites without igniting an all-out war on the Korean Peninsula."
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/amid-si...-up-1515427541

Andreas Turunen@AndreasTurunen 2h2 hours ago
    Andreas Turunen Retweeted CivMilAir ✈
    USAF Europe SIGINT-activity today: one River Joint over Estonia, P-8A Poseidon around Crimea and Black Sea, and an RQ4 Global Hawk UAV tracking coastlines of Crimea and Sotchi. #Baltics #Ukraine

Joshua Crompton@PhillyNewsGuy 3h3 hours ago
    #BREAKING: Two Koreas agree in joint statement to hold talks on reducing military tensions, "actively cooperate" in Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    North Korea agrees to send athletes to Winter Olympics after talks with South
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ympics-nuclear

Will Ripley-@willripleyCNN · 49 min.
    Speed at which this all came together is remarkable. In one day, North Korea agrees to send an Olympic delegation to South Korea, reactivates long dormant military hotline & considers another round of family reunions. But what happens after Pyeongchang is key. Nuke issue persists

Russian Market-@russian_market · 4 min.
    S. KOREA, N. KOREA TO BEGIN EXCHANGES IN 'VARIOUS' WAYS
    One of the biggest problems for the U.S. is the SK govt's painfully liberal and the SK President is a sissy who wants reunification with the north.

And if anyone in SK believes the Norks won't fire on American military bases in SK's delusional.

Everything pops after the Olympics. It wouldn't surprise me if the SK gov't demanded the U.S. remove all military and equipment from SK.

ETA: A good strategy = while SK's in "peace talks" with the Norks the U.S. launches strikes on NK. The SK gov't can complain to NK they had nothing to do with it.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Jonathan Chen @JChengWSJ 4 hod.
    Moon Jae-in says he would be open to a summit meeting with Kim Jong Un, but adds that the peaceful resolution of the N. Korea nuclear issue is the ultimate goal, and that he would not do a "summit meeting for the sake of a summit meeting."

Jonathan Cheng @JChengWSJ 4 hod.
    Moon Jae-in: "If there is a provocation from N. Korea and a lack of sincerity from N. Korea, we will have to continue this approach of putting pressure and sanctions from N. Korea. The government will pursue both paths in parallel."

Nidalgazaui @Nidalgazaui 8 hod.
    #BREAKING: Mass Riots in #Tunisia, protesters burned down a Jewish Synagogue & at least one police station in northern Tunis