Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jesus' command concerning God's Law

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    .....that the House of Israel is the 12 tribes, Israel had 12 sons, those 12 sons became 12 tribes, and a "sojourner" is not of them.
    Given everything that she has said, I think one thing is clear - she is first and foremost a white supremacist and everything else is just cover. So when she is proven wrong it really doesn't matter because that is her "story" and she is sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Given everything that she has said, I think one thing is clear - she is first and foremost a white supremacist and everything else is just cover. So when she is proven wrong it really doesn't matter because that is her "story" and she is sticking to it.
    Cover? I thought it might of been justification. LOL

I think she is scared of you. She can't resist saying something to me, but you, she's silent about you.

I admit you are a very brave individual taking on the Lord's anointed the way you do.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    PsalmSinger, I think "gender" in the command means to produce offspring, so in my view, it is OK to pasture them in the same field. As for mixing oats and rye, I'm not sure that would be a violation as in the natural they may grow together. Both being grasses, presumably raised for 'fodder' for animals? But, just ask God. His Spirit will instruct. Thanks
    Don't know of any cases where cattle and donkeys procreated together. Wonder if it was a problem back when the law was given.

Would it be a sin (breaking the law) if I pastured my cattle with a buffalo, resulting in offspring called 'Beefalo'.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    I think she is scared of you. She can't resist saying something to me, but you, she's silent about you.

I admit you are a very brave individual taking on the Lord's anointed the way you do.
    She answers me occasionally but it is all nonsense and she never answers the hard questions. She just repeats what she has said before like if she says it enough it will become true.

But you are right. She does seem to really single you out for condemnation. You must have the gift.

Well, hey guys, at least she's not calling you two an abomination before the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger View Post
    Question,

If still under the law, which of the following are mandated for us in the here and now?

Deuteronomy 22:8
    When thou buildest a new house, then thou shalt make a battlement for thy roof, that thou bring not blood upon thine house, if any man fall from thence.

Leviticus 19:19
    Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Leviticus 19:30
    Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:33-34
    And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
    Those who have accepted Messiah and follow Him are not under the penalty of the law, first of all. Secondly, WHY do you think He gave those instructions? Do you think He was just messing with people???? OR, just perhaps, He has perfectly valid reasons and His Ways are higher than our ways?

I sometimes get the impression folks think He is just throwing around a bunch of instructions with no rhyme or reason behind them. To me, that is dangerous assumption.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The Bible is filled with examples of those who mock God's Laws... it's not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

The Bible is filled with examples of those who mock God's Laws... it's not pretty.
    I am married to a beautiful, YHUH loving BLACK woman, so no need for you and your idiotic racism agenda to respond to my comments. So even if you make a correct comment, you are still wrong. Thank you, and please kick rocks.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by PsalmSinger View Post
    Don't know of any cases where cattle and donkeys procreated together. Wonder if it was a problem back when the law was given.

Would it be a sin (breaking the law) if I pastured my cattle with a buffalo, resulting in offspring called 'Beefalo'.
    Nor do I, PsalmSinger, know of any cases where donkeys and 'cattle' have produced offspring. But we do know of horses and donkeys, producing mules, which, according to my understanding, cannot reproduce. Don't know why that is. God does.

i think Off-Grid's comments are correct. First, to listen and obey God's commands, because His ways are higher than ours, and to show our love for Him, and then to 'wonder' and ask Him, why He makes commands that we may not understand, but still obey. He does have reasons, I am sure.

Sometimes, I think of it as compared to the relationships of children to their parents. Sometimes, a child may not know, nor understand, why his/her parents have commanded a thing. What should he/she do? First, he/she should keep the command, because she trusts her parents and understands that they are wiser than her, knowing that they love her and want the best for her, and she wants to please them and obey God's command to honor them.

The rebellious child may not think similarly. They may think the command stupid, or impossible to keep, so they do what they want and they may suffer the consequences.

In child training, as in horse training, it is important to get the subject's trust and for them to willingly do what is asked, simply because the trainer is asking for it. Even though the horse, or the child may not understand that it is 'attitude' that is being tested. Bending the neck, instead of refusing to bend, is the desired result.

As for beefalo, not sure. Ask our Father. Just out of curiosity, can beefalo breed within themselves, then? Personally, I'm not sure what the different "kinds" mean, yet. The term 'cattle' as used as a translator word needs to be studied by me. We have varying "kinds" of what, today, we call 'cattle', namely, Red Angus, Black Angus, Longhorn, British White, Belted Galloway, American Highland, running together in same pasture with one Black Angus bull. Doesn't seem to be a problem, but will ask our Father if I am doing it wrong. Thanks