Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grandson--Relapse

12:37p central time

Daughter's text reads:

"He's out..they apparently found something else wrong in there..the laparoscopic surgery turned into another full open surgery. I'm waiting on the dr to call me with the information"

And so, we wait.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

So far, so good. I still don't have the doctor's report, but B hasn't run any fever since the surgery. The cough he had is gone. Nobody really knows why, but he develops a cough when the infection is present, but since all the clean up work during surgery, it's gone. If all continues to go well, he will be released in the morning, and he will have to continue, again, with IV antibiotics at home for the next 8 weeks.

You all don't know what a comfort it is for me to be able to come to you for prayers, and receive your support. Thank-you, and thanks to our healer for his kindness and mercy. I am always deeply humbled when he cares enough for lowly individuals such as I, to reach out and touch.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Thanks for the update 1 Ms America. That's good news. Humility in His presence is always a good response to His mercy.

Praising God for such great news along with you! I will surely continue to pray for you dear GS.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    So far, so good. I still don't have the doctor's report, but B hasn't run any fever since the surgery. The cough he had is gone. Nobody really knows why, but he develops a cough when the infection is present, but since all the clean up work during surgery, it's gone. If all continues to go well, he will be released in the morning, and he will have to continue, again, with IV antibiotics at home for the next 8 weeks.

You all don't know what a comfort it is for me to be able to come to you for prayers, and receive your support. Thank-you, and thanks to our healer for his kindness and mercy. I am always deeply humbled when he cares enough for lowly individuals such as I, to reach out and touch.
    Please ask the doc to check his vitamin c levels. I almost guarantee they are zilch.
    I suggest a high potent vitamin c like Liposomal. Dr. Thomas Levy can explain better than I. --> here and here

Glory to God
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Prayer for divine protection, full recovery, and family Salvation. God is the greatest!

I will keep praying for full recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    Please ask the doc to check his vitamin c levels. I almost guarantee they are zilch.
    I suggest a high potent vitamin c like Liposomal. Dr. Thomas Levy can explain better than I. --> here and here

Glory to God
    Thanks Rob! Actually, they have him on high level vitamins, C included. He seems to have some good docs, AND he has his mom (my dau) watching over him as well. She's a Medical Technician who was raised by me :) the healthfood nut Lol!

This kid (Gson) was at my side as he grew up learning his science and chemistry in the garden. He helped me sift vermipost, compost, make intensive garden beds and develop rich soil. To this day, he loves to garden and is quite good at it!

I guess that means we're on the same page lol!