Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Some dare call it treason (charges coming)

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Look, Blues, I'm not trying to peck a foight w' ya, and can see you still maintain the courage of your convictions. The reason I surmised you have changed, is I never knew you to whine or engage in self-pity in the past, and I actually could be mistaken that you have sunk into the slough of despond and lost hope in some measure. By all means, get your message out, and I'm sure we'll still share a lot of common ground.

It also may be somehow to your credit that you wouldn't recognize (or at least acknowledge) an attempt at gentle persuasion you find disagreeable if it bit you in the butt and said hello at the same time, and I do hope I'm wrong about your becoming fragile somewhere along the line, so I'll just be more direct and leave it that.

All I would hope for from you is that you realize, (I did not say acknowledge), that a man of your caliber and communications skills exuding despair, (especially given that you profess The Faith), has real potential first to discourage some weaker in the Faith from providing much needed prayer cover in real time by yes, undermining their ability to hope and pray in faith for the best-case scenario, and second; hinder some who might otherwise recognize the hand of God and the power of praying saints in this thing and turn to saving faith, and third; I see some lurking and posting occasionally here who I believe are from younger generations than us who I perceive really have given up hope that this thing can be turned around, (thus are potential mud-balls for any number of anarchist causes to splatter against the walls), and want those to be truly capable of hope.
    You must totally be looking at someone other than BluesStringer! There is something 'off' with you.
    Why did you show back up here at the Tree at this time? Where have you been for so long? What is your purpose here now?

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    You must totally be looking at someone other than BluesStringer! There is something 'off' with you.
    Why did you show back up here at the Tree at this time? Where have you been for so long? What is your purpose here now?
    If anything, I've usually been far too adept at seeing though people, then too forthright, for polite society. What possibly leads you to believe you have any right to demand answers? I've never had any illusions about running for man of the year, but am disappointed the kinder, gentler me still offends...

I must say, I hadn't even thought it might be to confront a small but persistent self-affirming cult of Never-Trump Pharisee hate-monger obstructionist uber-doomers wearing long white robes and mumbling mantras...

Please say it ain't so! What, can't we just all get along?!
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

I must say, I hadn't even thought it might be to confront a small but persistent self-affirming cult of Never-Trump Pharisee hate-monger obstructionist uber-doomers wearing long white robes and mumbling mantras...

Sounds like someone just got triggered.

If anything, I've usually been far too adept at seeing though people, then too forthright, for polite society. What possibly leads you to believe you have any right to demand answers? I've never had any illusions about running for man of the year, but am disappointed the kinder, gentler me still offends...

Please say it ain't so! What, can't we just all get along?!
    I'm not demanding. But I do find it suspicious.

You are still name calling and not addressing any of the issues that Blues has brought up time after time about Trump. It suggests that you don't care what it is he does, you will always support him unwaveringly. Is this true?

I believe I've already answered the 'why do you hate Trump?' meme in another thread.
    I hate a liar and those who make excuses for the liar. If he/they/you fall into those categories, so be it. I'll not apologize for being able to see the underlying darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    I'm not demanding. But I do find it suspicious.

You are still name calling and not addressing any of the issues that Blues has brought up time after time about Trump. It suggests that you don't care what it is he does, you will always support him unwaveringly. Is this true?

I believe I've already answered the 'why do you hate Trump?' meme in another thread.
    I hate a liar and those who make excuses for the liar. If he/they/you fall into those categories, so be it. I'll not apologize for being able to see the underlying darkness.
    Since you bring up liars, what was your previous user name here?
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Since you bring up liars, what was your previous user name here?
    WOW! That ended the conversation quick......

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by AUnut View Post
    WOW! That ended the conversation quick......

AUnut
    It actually had nothing whatsoever to do with the conversation. It was nothing less than what Tras accused others with valid concerns of - a diversionary tactic.

Seems like folks just can't stand to have the truth about Trump put out where anyone can see it. Distraction is a tool of the left. I know y'all are better than that. Aren't you?

Look, if you people like/love Trump, that's fine. That is your choice and your freedom.
    But it is also our/my choice to NOT like him. Isn't that true?

So, then, why are you so vehement about everyone must support him, accept everything he does or says and stand mute when he is doing something that should be called out???

... so, where are "we" with the prosecution seeking of the full throated illegal misconduct and illegal treason?

Any news?

O.W.

The jury is not in on Trump yet..... it's too early no matter your stance. One side will be justified, and another either happy or sad......to be wrong. Only time will tell, and we are not there yet.

Having said that, the modus operandi is to kill time.........as the agenda moves forward. We are killing time.

But then one can say, good things take time. Oh to know.... oh to know. Either way, thank you Lord Jesus. Looking forward to the future no matter what it holds.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.