Thread: Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukrainian Ammo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A thousand dollar drone can carry a small payload of thermite and be controlled from quite a distance. It is a lethal weapon delivery system. Keep that in mind when you drive around and notice all the targets of oppoertunity that exist. We live in an open society, a very open and vulnerable society..........the world has changed drastically over the last decade, as well as the weapons of war. When they decide it's time to unleash on us, it's gonna burn..........
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

An imaginative mind can come up with dozens of neat Ideas in a few minutes. Our entire system is sooo vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    An imaginative mind can come up with dozens of neat Ideas in a few minutes. Our entire system is sooo vulnerable.
    So true, just drive around looking and observing all the time, with the thought of how best to do some mayhem. (Rebel Rouser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPG_Y-_BZI)

Googled the city, it looks like the ammo dump is on the northeast side, lots of buildings with most surrounded by an earthen berm. And in some places lots of stacked crates just surrounded by berms.
    They do have good separation for each position.

It wouldn't take much to get a few going off. Drones seem to do the job very well.
    Looks like it might have been in March of 2017?

If it's the central facility in the city center that went off, they are lucky that more people didn't die.

Rhodie
    Last edited by Rhodie; 02-05-2018 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Took out the video I had added, redundant.
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

we are watching the art of war change in front of our faces.....

If you train and prepare to fight the last war, you could lose the next one very easily.

The saying 'train outside the box,' says only a small part. It's training, thinking 'what if, why not', a pin prick here, one over there, keep them guessing, and a step behind, you might have a chance.

All of the man made weapons are just tools, the mind is the weapon that can and does win battles.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

agreed

Asymmetrical is the only chance you stand to bring down Goliath............ Slipping in Pigsknuckle Arkansas and dropping PCP into the water supply and leaving before anyone knows, rinse and repeat is far more effective than trying to bomb Manhattan.