Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CaryC Has The Flu....

Praying for Cary to be healed and for you and the family not to get the flu.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Praying for a speedy recovery.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

An effective brand of elderberry syrup is gaia of herbs. The nighttime rapid relief is good for bedtime. (I've noticed the online health store we use is out of this brand, but it can be found)

As for dehydration, most health food stores have an electrolyte powder you can mix into water or juice.

I would suggest vitamin c powder (sodium ascorbate if citric acid is a problem), and at least 500 mg per dose. I wouldn't want him to start getting the runs, to be safe.

I've taken a maintenance dose for the last few months and haven't gotten sick. Vitamin C is top shelf in keeping your body free of toxins(oxidants).

We also take elderberry syrup from time to time to keep the viral count down in our bodies. Lot's of sick people running around.

Prayers as always, and for the Lord God to relieve his fever.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Praying for both of you

My son's family in California had a horrible week. Their almost 3 year old had to be hospitalized a few days because his sed rate was 8 times what is normal. He had been continuing to run 103 fever. But they determined it was not the bad flu strain but several different viruses that had piled up on him last few weeks. My son had terrible diarrhea, his five year old vomiting. And the mother due to have a baby any moment while son was hospitalized, but didn't give birth until yesterday, so everything worked out. My point is though that some of these viruses are very mean.

Hang in there, Cary and Sherree, God will carry you.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Praying for you both and for a fast recovery.
    LeeAnn

Prayers for healing!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Thanks so much everyone for your prayers. We really do appreciate them and all of you.

Today is day 4 of this stuff. Let me tell ya, this thing is kicking his butt. Still no food, but is able to keep down sips of gatorade, finally. Temp still between 101 and 102. First thing this morning, it was only 100.2, though. Hopefully, that's a good sign.

Gonna try again today with sips of chicken broth. Don't know how successful that will be. Just the thought of food makes him nauseated.

In our area, this type of virus is going like wildfire. Thing is, once a person gets over this initial virus, some are getting the deadly flu. I guess it's because the immune system is so weak? There have been 4 who have died in just the last week in our community. Our near by trauma center is still over run with patients.

So far, I haven't got sick other than just being so tired and have a constant headache.

Here is my never fail cure.

Drink a few sips of whiskey or bourbon.
    Dress as warm as he can stand.

Put as many covers on as he can stand.

Sleep and sweat it out.

Dr. Davy guarantees it
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

I don't know what it is that we have but the symptoms are a bit different than CaryC's.
    Cough from a persistent tickle in the throat, sore throat from the cough, headache, slight fever, body aches. Hubby just got up and told me to get him a doctor appointment. They can't see him till Friday! I've got the cough and throat tickle and the body aches. I told him to wash his hands a lot and use the sanitizer!

O.W.