Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CaryC Has The Flu....

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    .... I think OW wants to depopulate the earth,
    An entirely different discussion Cary ... when you're feelin better.

O.W.

I'm so glad to see you back, CaryC! And I'm thanking God that Sherree didn't catch it too.
    You will need to lay up and rest for awhile now so you can regain your strength.
    We are both up today after a very rough night. Ate a boiled egg and toast. Couldn't taste it but at least we ate something. No throwing up at all for either one of us. It's a respiratory thing for us.
    I know what you mean about thinking. Can't seem to do it. I just sit around staring off into space...

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    I just sit around staring off into space...
    Star trek or the newer Battlestar Galactica?

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08
    We are originally from Mississippi. We moved to southern Missouri back in 2011. Lived there till 2015 and moved back to MS. Then we moved back to MO on New Year's day 2017. We have discovered once and for all that we can't handle the cold there. So, we moved back down here to Lucedale MS on January 26 to a rental house. We just brought one trailer load and need to go get the rest of the stuff soon. With the way we're feeling, that may be awhile yet.
    Wow! Ya'll are almost on the coast aren't you? Was hoping ya'll were a bit closer. If you ever get a chance to be in the Tupelo area, give us a call!

Still praying for you and your Hubby to be over this soon. Take care of yourselves. From the way it looks today, it's going to be a while, before Cary gets his strength back. He's been back and forth in bed.

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better CaryC. I got to admit though, if my alternative was taking that concoction that OW was offering, I think I'd be doing a pretty good impression of a Monty Python skit.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Wow! Ya'll are almost on the coast aren't you? Was hoping ya'll were a bit closer. If you ever get a chance to be in the Tupelo area, give us a call!

Still praying for you and your Hubby to be over this soon. Take care of yourselves. From the way it looks today, it's going to be a while, before Cary gets his strength back. He's been back and forth in bed.
    Yep, we've lived in this area since 1979. We're about 35 miles north of Pascagoula. We were here during Katrina and that was not a fun time. Our house was fine and everyone in it were good. We lost 18 pecan trees and pretty much all the fences. We had chickens EVERYWHERE! lol The hawks were eating good that fall. It's good to be back down here.
    I can't ever remember going through Tupelo for anything. But you never know. We may be up that way for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Star trek or the newer Battlestar Galactica?

O.W.
    Naw, this is like really staring out in space, to a galaxy far far away ............ LOL Do that while holding a key, and boy does it get weird.

Somo: sure you guys get a chance, come on up, ya know the hospitality state. Come to Mississippi and get the flu. We don't mind sharing. LOL O, and once you get settled in please be proud of your state, and change your "location" from the "The Show Me State".
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Ok, O.W., I have gotten to the point that I'm willing to try your concoction. Yep, for real.
    I did have another lady on another forum that told me this stuff worked for her when she had a bad case of bronchitis.

So, this morning I decide I'm gonna run to town to get all those yummy ingredients.
    First, I need a shower. I get out and feel pretty good. Before I got completely dressed, I am feeling so bad. Dizzy, nauseated, sweating and clammy feeling all at the same time. Also felt like I would pass out too. Anyway, I never did manage to go anywhere today. Just couldn't do it. It has been a very rough day. Heck, it has been a very rough week.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    Ok, O.W., I have gotten to the point that I'm willing to try your concoction. Yep, for real.
    I did have another lady on another forum that told me this stuff worked for her when she had a bad case of bronchitis.

So, this morning I decide I'm gonna run to town to get all those yummy ingredients.
    First, I need a shower. I get out and feel pretty good. Before I got completely dressed, I am feeling so bad. Dizzy, nauseated, sweating and clammy feeling all at the same time. Also felt like I would pass out too. Anyway, I never did manage to go anywhere today. Just couldn't do it. It has been a very rough day. Heck, it has been a very rough week.
    Boy, can I identify with that! Get up feeling great, ready to take on the world, I'm going to do this, and then this, and this really needs doing today. But first go feed the cats. Get a scoop of cat food walk out on the back deck, and feed the cats. Almost need help getting to the recliner, I'm so wore out, and messed up.

And the same with a shower, as you did.

I think they are calling this strain The Mississippi Flu.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Boy, can I identify with that! Get up feeling great, ready to take on the world, I'm going to do this, and then this, and this really needs doing today. But first go feed the cats. Get a scoop of cat food walk out on the back deck, and feed the cats. Almost need help getting to the recliner, I'm so wore out, and messed up.

And the same with a shower, as you did.

I think they are calling this strain The Mississippi Flu.
    So thankful to the Lord that you are doing better! Hang in there and before long you should get your energy back, Lord willing.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System