Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need prayer

Default I need prayer

I had an "intuition" moment a couple of weeks ago and so I went and got a pneumonia shot. With this flu going around, I had a feeling that if I got pneumonia, I probably wouldn't survive it.

I've been feeling under the weather and just couldn't seem to overcome it, so when my daughter asked me if I was interested in a blood pressure meter, I said yes. First test I did showed b/p of 283/83. Things came down a little, but not much so after 48 hrs of testing 4 times a day, I called my doc for an appointment.

The doc was panicked and did I realize I was on the verge of a stroke? Why yes, that's why I called for an appointment for TODAY and not next week....three times I told her that even!

An EKG later, an exam and a discussion about other symptoms I might be having, she wants me to see a cardiologist. She believes I have water on my heart..my pulse is acting weird (bounding, irregular, but normal rate). She gave me prescriptions for some freaky meds...reading the scare sheets is....freaky.

Anyway, after a day of these meds I do feel a bit better, not a lot yet, but some relief for sure.

Anyway, she wanted me to take the meds and go to bed. I did. The ability to actually sleep helped a bottle nch. I've not had much of that over the last several weeks.

Anyway, my heart is broken so to speak, and only God can heal broken hearts. Please pray with/for me? Thanks!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

sounds like congestive heart trouble. My Mom had this and lived for many more years. Take your meds faithfully,trust God and we will pray.
    Thank God you didn't have a stroke. Good to be in the Fathers hands!

Praying for your healing and your needs, in Jesus name.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

Praying!!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Definitely praying for you 1Ms. America that God bring all of this back under control. Rest and take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    .... I've not had much of that over the last several weeks.
    A pneumonia shot?

Are you stressed? Stress will trigger a number of maladies and bring about your untimely demise.

Prayers for your relief and return to good health and well being.

O.W.

Praying! 11andcounting is right... they really can manage stuff like this much better all the time. Praying that Gof guides you to the right doctors .

Summerthyme

Prayers for sure.

And as I have been harping on this lately, I suggest not forgetting some vitamin c daily.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Your heart is broken....
    I'm so sorry! I will be praying for you, Ms.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Thank-you all so much for your prayers for my 'broken' heart. I am comforted.

Been sleeping a LOT with these new meds. I sleep more than I am awake, and when I am awake, I have little to no energy. Quite the opposite of my normal self. Anyway, God is good and merciful, and he will do what's right and best for me, and for his kingdom.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore