Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trump being used of God to bless america?

Hey Tras,

Done, done, and done.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    It has nothing to do with any honest difference of opinion, and everything to do with repeatedly being attacked with falsehoods, misrepresented in the attempt to re-define the argument, a patent refusal to acknowledge self-evident truths, and most importantly, the future and fate of our Nation. This isn't a game of marbles for chump change. It truly is probably our last God-given chance to turn this thing around, and to have professing Christians refusing to recognize the blessing or the opportunity or the responsibility is even now upon US the Church to see it through, is a willful blindness symptomatic of the awful spiritual declension and dereliction of God-given duties which has brought US to this present brink of destruction.
    Only in your opinion.

Cary, if you're really that ignorant about Hellaree, you probably shouldn't be voting.
    I think you are absolutely right in your assessment of Hillary. But I think you should explain how we should believe Trump now when he said the following about evil Hillary as recently as 2012:

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.
    So I guess you think we shouldn't believe what he said about Hillary then but should believe what he says now.

"False prophet" is a very serious charge, as invoking the Christ's warning that one who calls his brother "raca" (apostate) is himself in danger of hell fire. I'm not stating you're wrong, only that you best be prepared to prove any such statement or hold your peace."
    Where is your similar warning to Rick Wiles and demand for him to produce proof about his demonization of Darby and those who believe in dispensationalism? Or do you only demand that of people who disagree with you?

I would really like to see his "factual documentation in concise form with dates and source material" that "proves" dispensationalism is a doctrine of demons.

If you're really asking for my humble opinion 49r, I do think God has been turning and preparing the man's heart for the task at hand, and pray He will continue until DJT is firmly and eternally in The Kingdom. Some good Fundamentalist men of God (like Rev. Robert Jeffress) who would defend your pet theology have been close to DJT in the recent past and agree with me.

I don't happen to have Rev. Wiles private cell #, but certainly would like to know if he ever publicly repented for the 2010 thing, or if he has a different version of the tape. The fact "dispensationalism" is just another man-made extra-biblical term for explaining things aside for the moment, (of which there are many, many variations), I haven't reviewed his material, and have no need to.

That's only one crazy thing about the accusations leveled at me here. One of the several posts which were cut in half or more between this quick reply screen and the thread, (it may only be very limited bandwith or repeater issues), deleted my statement that I only learned of Rev. Wiles for the first time in the past election cycle, when he showed up on ACN FM radio, (just before he went all digital), here in the mountains exposing accurately (reporting) exactly what has now been proven to have been committed against DJT to steal the election from the American People. I did learn he had come OUT of TBN, (figured that must be to his credit), and even listened to a couple of Sunday services of his which were refreshingly Orthodox, (reciting the Nicene or Apostle's Creeds with the Congregation, communion, evangelization, etc., and knew nothing of the charges you or Cary brought until now, which I am truly disappointed to learn of. That doesn't change the fact he's only a reporter doing an interview in the OP, but it does raise the question you posed that a brother can fail miserably, repent and be restored, or that a man can draw near to God and be completely changed, (as in our hope for DJT).

I am sick of people dredging up history in the attempt to malign and remove our duly elected president, (because that IS the end-game of the Marxist coup in progress), and think we ought not to play into it as Christians who want the best for our Nation. That doesn't mean we ignore sin or character defects manifesting in real time, or gloss over reality, but DJT being raised an old-line Presbyterian really does put his statements regarding publicly asking forgiveness in different light and context. Do you comprehend how their long-standing practice of Faith affects that?

Besides, God has sometimes blessed me with half-decent discernment when I have bothered to ask, I have watched the man carefully now for a couple of years since wondering initially if he was just another used car salesman, and I have seen not only some genuine depth of character, but real spiritual progress, a love of our Nation and People, a strength and determination rare among politicians, and glimpses of greatness, as in God-given leadership abilities - in other words, answered prayer.

I also have to admit the more I figured out the establishment, neo-cons, deep state, and shadow government hate him with a vile hatred, the more I have admired him. That isn't some made-for-TV false paradigm. That part is the real deal. He isn't just a vying faction of evil, but a true outsider who has exhibited a genuine desire to keep his word as honor, and "they" will do most anything to stop him.

Be ready for what they will and might do, and pray. I can't state often or earnestly enough this may well be our best last chance as a Nation and free People. I'm not ashamed of that, even if I am tarred and feathered by allegedly praying, Bible believing Christians for it. As I stated repeatedly in different ways, a million or more "Christians" can stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes, yell "NONONONO YADAYADAYADA LALALALALA! until they turn blue or Jesus comes, and it won't change the fact they have been blessed of God through His use of this man, but will justly charge them with an unthankful spirit, which God happens to disapprove of.
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Besides, God has sometimes blessed me with half-decent discernment when I have bothered to ask, I have watched the man carefully now for a couple of years since wondering initially if he was just another used car salesman, and I have seen not only some genuine depth of character, but real spiritual progress, a love of our Nation and People, a strength and determination rare among politicians, and glimpses of greatness, as in God-given leadership abilities - in other words, answered prayer.

If you're really asking for my humble opinion 49r, I do think God has been turning and preparing the man's heart for the task at hand, and pray He will continue until DJT is firmly and eternally in The Kingdom. Some good Fundamentalist men of God (like Rev. Robert Jeffress) who would defend your pet theology have been close to DJT in the recent past and agree with me.
    I think that something similar to that could have been, and probably was said about nearly every president we have had in the past 50 years. Personally, I prefer to see a little more evidence, or actually any evidence, of what you believe is happening in his heart before I believe it is true.

I don't happen to have Rev. Wiles private cell #, but certainly would like to know if he ever publicly repented for the 2010 thing, or if he has a different version of the tape. The fact "dispensationalism" is just another man-made extra-biblical term for explaining things aside for the moment, (of which there are many, many variations), I haven't reviewed his material, and have no need to.

That's only one crazy thing about the accusations leveled at me here. One of the several posts which were cut in half or more between this quick reply screen and the thread, (it may only be very limited bandwith or repeater issues), deleted my statement that I only learned of Rev. Wiles for the first time in the past election cycle, when he showed up on ACN FM radio, (just before he went all digital), here in the mountains exposing accurately (reporting) exactly what has now been proven to have been committed against DJT to steal the election from the American People. I did learn he had come OUT of TBN, (figured that must be to his credit), and even listened to a couple of Sunday services of his which were refreshingly Orthodox, (reciting the Nicene or Apostle's Creeds with the Congregation, communion, evangelization, etc., and knew nothing of the charges you or Cary brought until now, which I am truly disappointed to learn of. That doesn't change the fact he's only a reporter doing an interview in the OP, but it does raise the question you posed that a brother can fail miserably, repent and be restored, or that a man can draw near to God and be completely changed, (as in our hope for DJT).
    I understand your inherent bias against dispensationalism, but when you claim that dispensationalism is a "man-made extra-biblical term", aren't you ignoring the fact that the word "dispensation" is used in 4 verses in the KJV and the Greek word which is translated as dispensation is actually used in 3 more verses where it is translated as "stewardship". I don't call that an extra-biblical term.

With regard to Rick Wiles, given my knowledge of his past prophecies which have failed to prove true, and his false claims about the rapture doctrine, and his many wild assertions without proof, whenever his videos are used as a source for "true news", it raises my hackles. You may choose to believe what he says and what he promotes without question, but I don't.

I am sick of people dredging up history in the attempt to malign and remove our duly elected president, (because that IS the end-game of the Marxist coup in progress), and think we ought not to play into it as Christians who want the best for our Nation. That doesn't mean we ignore sin or character defects manifesting in real time, or gloss over reality, but DJT being raised an old-line Presbyterian really does put his statements regarding publicly asking forgiveness in different light and context. Do you comprehend how their long-standing practice of Faith affects that?
    If you are referring to my posting his quote in my previous post as "dredging up history", I don't consider something he said only 6 years ago as dredging up history. Again, you may choose to ignore all of that but I don't.

And if you believe that he has recently had a conversion experience and because of that is a different person today, what evidence do you have of that? Has he given a testimony to his acknowledgment of his need of a Savior and his faith in Christ? Or does his old-line Presbyterian beliefs prevent him from doing that as well?

Be ready for what they will and might do, and pray. I can't state often or earnestly enough this may well be our best last chance as a Nation and free People. I'm not ashamed of that, even if I am tarred and feathered by allegedly praying, Bible believing Christians for it. As I stated repeatedly in different ways, a million or more "Christians" can stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes, yell "NONONONO YADAYADAYADA LALALALALA! until they turn blue or Jesus comes, and it won't change the fact they have been blessed of God through His use of this man, but will justly charge them with an unthankful spirit, which God happens to disapprove of.
    I will just end this discussion with the following comments. We are cautioned numerous times in the NT to not be deceived and that is an especially true message that we are given for the end times:

2Thess 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
    2Thess 2:10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    2Thess 2:11 Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,
    And regardless of the current discussion, when I take a step back and consider all that has happened in the last 20 years, one of the main words I would use to describe that time is "deception". We should stop allowing ourselves to be continually deceived and actually do what we are commanded to do and "test the spirits".

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

As a wise pastor told me, "I speak of no man in superlatives"

Gotta be careful not to put Donald or Rick on a pedestal.

I listen to TruNews, even threw a few bucks there the last few months, so I don't think I can be accused of backbiting here. But I have to pick the meat from the bones. I have to do that with everyone. Rick does a great job bringing info, but he does get ahead of himself. I think he says God told him when sometimes he hasn't. Also, a lot of his anti rapture and anti Israel rhetoric has some anger in it because of people arguing with him about it. Once I hear the anger, it becomes tainted for me. Not saying he isn't right. But becomes tainted for me.

Tras, you don't need Rick's cell phone. I have written several times and get a timely and REAL response from their staff, it may be Rick's wife. I told them I thought it was a little creepy that we had to log in with email and password (which they have stopped for now) and they wrote a sincere reply. Why not write and quote the failed 2010 prophecy and see what they say? Here's email info@trunews.com

HW, maybe you could weigh in here as I know you used to listen to Rick.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

49r, Without all the cut and paste:

1. I'm not asking you to believe anything excepting admitting you've been blessed by our merciful and gracious God with all of US in this past election, continuing to this day, and that you are responsible to pray and promote our righteous cause. I thought you had already acknowledged that.
    And no, the only president who met many of the same qualifications I have stated was Reagan. "They" tried to kill him and gave him the ex-clown Poppy Bush in the attempt to neutralize him.

2. I'm under the dispensation of Grace, biblically, but the second it's an "ism", the word becomes subject to redefinition by whomever is using it to support their systematic theology, and I've never read a systematic theology which did not go off the rails of Scripture somewhere due some mortal trying to systematize the infinite. I hesitate to ask what your issue is with that. I did use "dispensationalism" as opposed to "dispensation", yes? Thank you for not changing my words.

3. Don't look now, but you are beating a dead ad hominem horse again with the Rev. Wiles mantra. You told us clearly what most raises your hackles against him - disagreement on non-essential doctrine. GONG, bad choice, and: If you aren't aware I do my own very special needs thinking by now, you've never paid attention once in many years... Nice try with the guilt by association, though. You must watch a lot of cBS.

4. As for dredging up the past, we Christians are supposed to be an example of finding the good in everyone, preach forgiveness of past sins, against slander and gossip. We teach the truth and privilege of new life in Christ, with every sin we ever repent of forgotten to be remembered no more. This of course does not preclude exposing evil, but the way the mob jumps on the bandwagon every single time the Marxists dredge up something more on DJT in the ongoing attempt to overthrow our government ought to be a warning to discerning Christians not to become useful idiots.

5. Absolutely we should test the spirits, which, if it were taught and understood, would preclude the host of "Christians" who are or are becoming useful idiots to hinder what God in His mercy has done, is now doing, and is willing to do for US if we will shoulder the challenge offered by this wonderful reprieve, this:

BLESSING!

Now shout Amen, lift your hands in praise, get on your knees with a thankful heart, and pray this thing through.

God bless US every one!
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    As a wise pastor told me, "I speak of no man in superlatives"

Gotta be careful not to put Donald or Rick on a pedestal.

I listen to TruNews, even threw a few bucks there the last few months, so I don't think I can be accused of backbiting here. But I have to pick the meat from the bones. I have to do that with everyone. Rick does a great job bringing info, but he does get ahead of himself. I think he says God told him when sometimes he hasn't. Also, a lot of his anti rapture and anti Israel rhetoric has some anger in it because of people arguing with him about it. Once I hear the anger, it becomes tainted for me. Not saying he isn't right. But becomes tainted for me.

Tras, you don't need Rick's cell phone. I have written several times and get a timely and REAL response from their staff, it may be Rick's wife. I told them I thought it was a little creepy that we had to log in with email and password (which they have stopped for now) and they wrote a sincere reply. Why not write and quote the failed 2010 prophecy and see what they say? Here's email info@trunews.com

HW, maybe you could weigh in here as I know you used to listen to Rick.

Actually Laura there already is a reply by Rick on the failed prophecy. Below is a short overview, with a link to the actual discussion to the original done on Rick's show. With some comments made by the blogger.

On January 8, 2011, Mr. Wiles came out with an “one year anniversary” broadcast to review the message given a year ago. link:http://www.trunews.com/Audio/1_07_11...y_trunews2.mp3 I eagerly tuned in. Was this to be the occasion that Mr. Wiles kept his promise before God and his listeners to publicly admit error, and agree to never speak on behalf of the Lord again? No, this was not the case. Sadly, this opportunity to make things right was turned into a “panel discussion” with 5 guests about whether or not the original message had indeed been a true word from the Lord. And who was on the panel? One person I had never heard of, but two were frequent guests on his show, (Mr. Nathan Leal, and Mr. Augusto Perez, who are also heavily into the prophecy realm on the internet) and the other two were announced as members of Mr. Wiles’ Board of Directors. (I think the legal profession would refer to this as a “rigged jury.”)

In this anniversary broadcast, explanations were given as to why events in 2010 didn’t seem to concur with what the message had stated. It was offered that things “were set in motion” in 2010, which would not be brought to fruition until a later date. It was offered that the “big event” that the Holy Spirit told him about was the body scanners and body searches occurring in the nation’s airports. It was offered that Mr. Wiles never left the country in 2010 because the start of the America’s Hope project was delayed.

In brief, Mr. Wiles fell miles short of admitting any error. No assurance was given to the listeners that he will stop issuing messages from the Lord in the future. The spirit of the anniversary broadcast could only be described by any reasonable listener as a defense of the original message being a genuine word from the Holy Spirit. Please listen for yourself, so there will be no question of misquoting anyone.

In conclusion, I would make the following points:
    God does not just hear our words, He knows our hearts, and he reads the heart, or spiritof everything we do. We all need to be accountable for the spirit of what we say and do. I submit that the spirit of Mr. Wiles message of Jan. 8, 2010 was that the Holy Spirit told him America would be utterly devestated by a major incident occurring sometime just before or during the last three months of the year in 2010. The devestation would be so severe that some of us who were healthy enough should consider leaving the country. He stated the Holy Spirit told him he would be out of the country before 2010 ended. He reiterated the dramatic nature of the coming event in a later message, (May 24), and stated that the major incident of 2010 the Holy Spirit told him about would be a nuclear explosion. There was no doubt about when, it was clearly to be sometime in the latter part of 2010. This was the spirit of the message. People who are clever with words can find loopholes to obscure the real meaning of any message, but all we need to do is look to the spirit of the message to know what is really being said.

Nobody is misquoting anyone. Nobody is taking anyone out of context. Nobody is twisting words. Words are being scrutinized because they have been represented to the body of Christians as the words of the Holy Spirit. Could anything less be expected? If the words are from God, they should be able to stand up to scrutiny.

When a person stands up in a public broadcast and announces he is speaking words given to him from the Holy Spirit about the future, that person shouldn’t be offended when some of the listeners want to hold up the words to the light of day to seek confirmation for themselves. Mr. Wiles calls these people his “enemies“. People calling for scrutiny of such serious public statements as this does not make them the “enemies” of the prophet who spoke. And when the future timeframe stated in the prophecy arrives, and fails to confirm that it was the Holy Spirit speaking, and still the prophet steadfastly sticks to his story that it was, ……..well, any student of the Bible will know about how serious this is. (Luke 12:10)

The odd thing to me is that we all know these bad times and wicked events are coming. We don’t need anything other than the Bible to know this. What we don’t know is when. Why do some in the body always insist on stepping forward to be the ones God reveals His timelines to? The ones who are truly going to inherit the best of the riches of the kingdom of heaven are the ones who are now silently and anonomously working to bring the gospel to all corners of the earth, without regard to personal aggrandisement or recognition, not the ones waving their arms back and forth, saying “look over here, I’ve got the truth.”

Its so sad how so many Christians these days just insist on getting their sense of direction from men. They either don’t have enough faith or self-assurance to just open up the Bible and let it, and prayer, obedience, and a personal relationship with Christ be the guiding lights in their lives.
    In case you don't know Nathan Leal, is even worse than Rick. It's like one false prophet patting the other, on the back.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Thank you, Cary. What a sorry explanation for 2010. Hurts my stomach. As far as Nathan Leal, I think he and Rick parted company over Trump. Nathan has said from the beginning that he does not see Trump as a gift.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.