Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is trump being used of God to bless america?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Is trump being used of God to bless america?

https://www.trunews.com/stream/trump...imes-president

I'm maybe ten minutes into this, and believe it deserves its own thread. I sure can't stop the rock throwers, but PLEASE put your keyboard down until you have finished listening. This guy is on fire...
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

If this is what America looks like being blessed, I can't imagine what it would look like being cursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksprucy View Post
    If this is what America looks like being blessed, I can't imagine what it would look like being cursed.
    Perhaps a brief visit to Venezuela would help your imagination.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Perhaps a brief visit to Venezuela would help your imagination.
    One really doesn't need to go out of country to find the makings of a curse upon this one....

In Budget Deal, GOP and Trump Fully Fund Planned Parenthood

(CNSNews.com) - Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider.

In a letter to pro-lifers during the election, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence said “I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women.
    Just another in a long line of Republican platform-issues that have been scuttled by fiat to keep the narrative alive that Trump is doing God's work.

I think it's God doing God's work. Trump, as he has for his entire public life, is working for himself.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    One really doesn't need to go out of country to find the makings of a curse upon this one....

In Budget Deal, GOP and Trump Fully Fund Planned Parenthood

Just another in a long line of Republican platform-issues that have been scuttled by fiat to keep the narrative alive that Trump is doing God's work.

I think it's God doing God's work. Trump, as he has for his entire public life, is working for himself.

Blues
    They are now offering their most humble apologies.

Op-Ed: Looks Like We Forgot To Defund Planned Parenthood Again Like We Promised—Shucks, Sorry, Darnit—Maybe Next Time
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/looks-lik...ybe-next-time/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Blues, you're just not seeing the bigger picture.
    Trump is playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

The grand deal maker made the greatest deal ever.
    It was YUUUGGGGEEEE!!

Republicans will be fiscal conservatives again with a Dem president and they're the mensheviks again.

Then they'll promise to really get rid of Obamacare and defund Planned Parenthood and all those other promises they make to get the rubes happy again
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksprucy View Post
    Thanks, Trasael. On the subject of 'blessing', sometimes the blessing may begin with a curse! In Acts 3:26 we see this statement: "God, having raised up His servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness." So, we see that the blessing is in turning us from our wickedness. And, what does that, sometimes? Hard times? Trump is God's man for the times we are in!

'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy' says the Lord

Is who gets that mercy capricious? Is it by lot? Does the Lord have a big wheel that He spins and if your name lands on mercy do you get it?

Or is mercy a result of sowing seeds in accordance with His Kingdom and His Way?

I think the latter.

The formula is clear. The pattern runs over and over again in both the Bible and human history.

Those who covenant with the Lord and stay in obedience to His Kingdom Principles and sow seeds of mercy and forgiveness, those who repent and wholeheartedly seek the Lord, those who spend time reconciling their relationship with Him can count on His mercy, provision, grace, and goodness.

There are three kinds of people in this world:

1) Those in covenant with Yahweh, and are in obedience to the Covenant's stipulations.

2) Those in covenant with Yahweh that are in disobedience to the Covenant's stipulations (the New Testament calls this being 'double minded': you are in covenant with Yahweh but instead of relying on Him and His Covenant provisions to meet your needs you look to the world and its system to meet your needs).

3) Those who are not in covenant with Yahweh.

Joshua, Shadrach, Meshech, and Abednego, Daniel, and Yeshua are the examples for the first category. No matter what was going on around them in either the spiritual or physical universe they partook of the Lord's protection. This is where my hope lies.

Apostate Israel and the USA are the examples of the second category. This is the most dangerous place of existence because while no one or nothing can take us out of the Lord's hands satan can wreak havoc on whatever parts of our lives/communities/country we put in his hands by adhering the to the world and its system and its way of doing things.

The last example is filled out by entities like ancient Egypt and modern islam.

Ultimately, each person, community, and nation is responsible for how the Lord treats them.

'I set before you today life and blessing, and death and curse: choose life'.

The decision is easy. Walking in accordance with the Way is not. But its rewards are worth it.

The Lord's Primary Law was laid down during Creation, 'everything reproduces after its own kind'.

The Lord's Secondary Law was given after the Great Flood, 'seed is planted, time passes, a harvest is received.'

'God is not mocked, as a man sows, so shall he reap.'

Yeshua then referred to Yahweh as the 'Lord of the Harvest'.

Tie that back to when the Law was given at the foot of Mt. Sinai where the Lord tells us thru Moses that we can live in accordance with His Word, Will and Way in accordance with His Kingdom principles and harvest from the Lord life and blessing; or we can sow seed in accordance with the world and its system and harvest from it death and the curse of the Law.

The seed determines the harvest.

Bad news folks, the seeds the US as a nation has sown and is sowing - and this has not in any meaningful way changed under the current admin - are seeds sown in accordance with the world's system. That locks in a harvest of death and cursing.

Inspect the fruit. Is the fruit produced by our government aligned with the Fruit of the Spirit?

Or does the fruit of government look like that produced by the sinful nature?

The US will not be saved and it will not be restored. In fact, for eschatological scripture to be fulfilled all nation states will be destroyed by the world and antichrist's system.

We are at the point in Nebuchednezzar's image where the legs and feet (east and west) made from iron and clay (democracies are clay and theocracies and marxist style guvs the iron) are going to birth 10 toes.

Judgement is the Lord acting as Lord of the Harvest.

For those who belong to Him and sow seeds into His Kingdom it is a season of rewards.

For those who sow seed into the world and its system it is a season of harvesting judgement of death and the curse of the Law.

America is no different than ancient Israel. We are totally apostate, having gone as a stray as we could, and have not only sown seeds as a nation into the nwo's satanicglobalguv, we are primary architects of it.

For us to receive mercy and forgiveness we would - as a nation - have to in order:

1) Repent and turn back to the Lord
    2) Spend time reconciling that relationship with Him.
    3) Then rebuild.

This is the model laid out when the Jews returned from the Babylonian exile.

Unless the Lord keep the city, the watchman watches in vain.
    Pragmatic. Eclectic. Realistic.
    The BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! Read it yourself. Live it. Love it.
    Vivere Paratus: Fortune Favors the Prepared. John 3, Rom 10:9-10
    Children of Yahweh, He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. I Jn 4
    The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing and the plans of the peoples to no effect. Yahweh's counsel stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations. Ps 33

Quote Originally Posted by Adino View Post
    'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy' says the Lord

Is who gets that mercy capricious? Is it by lot? Does the Lord have a big wheel that He spins and if your name lands on mercy do you get it?

Or is mercy a result of sowing seeds in accordance with His Kingdom and His Way?

I think the latter.

The formula is clear. The pattern runs over and over again in both the Bible and human history.

Those who covenant with the Lord and stay in obedience to His Kingdom Principles and sow seeds of mercy and forgiveness, those who repent and wholeheartedly seek the Lord, those who spend time reconciling their relationship with Him can count on His mercy, provision, grace, and goodness.

There are three kinds of people in this world:

1) Those in covenant with Yahweh, and are in obedience to the Covenant's stipulations.

2) Those in covenant with Yahweh that are in disobedience to the Covenant's stipulations (the New Testament calls this being 'double minded': you are in covenant with Yahweh but instead of relying on Him and His Covenant provisions to meet your needs you look to the world and its system to meet your needs).

3) Those who are not in covenant with Yahweh.

Joshua, Shadrach, Meshech, and Abednego, Daniel, and Yeshua are the examples for the first category. No matter what was going on around them in either the spiritual or physical universe they partook of the Lord's protection. This is where my hope lies.

Apostate Israel and the USA are the examples of the second category. This is the most dangerous place of existence because while no one or nothing can take us out of the Lord's hands satan can wreak havoc on whatever parts of our lives/communities/country we put in his hands by adhering the to the world and its system and its way of doing things.

The last example is filled out by entities like ancient Egypt and modern islam.

Ultimately, each person, community, and nation is responsible for how the Lord treats them.

'I set before you today life and blessing, and death and curse: choose life'.

The decision is easy. Walking in accordance with the Way is not. But its rewards are worth it.

The Lord's Primary Law was laid down during Creation, 'everything reproduces after its own kind'.

The Lord's Secondary Law was given after the Great Flood, 'seed is planted, time passes, a harvest is received.'

'God is not mocked, as a man sows, so shall he reap.'

Yeshua then referred to Yahweh as the 'Lord of the Harvest'.

Tie that back to when the Law was given at the foot of Mt. Sinai where the Lord tells us thru Moses that we can live in accordance with His Word, Will and Way in accordance with His Kingdom principles and harvest from the Lord life and blessing; or we can sow seed in accordance with the world and its system and harvest from it death and the curse of the Law.

The seed determines the harvest.

Bad news folks, the seeds the US as a nation has sown and is sowing - and this has not in any meaningful way changed under the current admin - are seeds sown in accordance with the world's system. That locks in a harvest of death and cursing.

Inspect the fruit. Is the fruit produced by our government aligned with the Fruit of the Spirit?

Or does the fruit of government look like that produced by the sinful nature?

The US will not be saved and it will not be restored. In fact, for eschatological scripture to be fulfilled all nation states will be destroyed by the world and antichrist's system.

We are at the point in Nebuchednezzar's image where the legs and feet (east and west) made from iron and clay (democracies are clay and theocracies and marxist style guvs the iron) are going to birth 10 toes.

Judgement is the Lord acting as Lord of the Harvest.

For those who belong to Him and sow seeds into His Kingdom it is a season of rewards.

For those who sow seed into the world and its system it is a season of harvesting judgement of death and the curse of the Law.

America is no different than ancient Israel. We are totally apostate, having gone as a stray as we could, and have not only sown seeds as a nation into the nwo's satanicglobalguv, we are primary architects of it.

For us to receive mercy and forgiveness we would - as a nation - have to in order:

1) Repent and turn back to the Lord
    2) Spend time reconciling that relationship with Him.
    3) Then rebuild.

This is the model laid out when the Jews returned from the Babylonian exile.

Unless the Lord keep the city, the watchman watches in vain.
    From a biblical viewpoint, that was a great summation. Adino. Thanks.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    From a biblical viewpoint, that was a great summation. Adino. Thanks.
    Amen.