Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trump being used of God to bless america?

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    3. Don't look now, but you are beating a dead ad hominem horse again with the Rev. Wiles mantra. You told us clearly what most raises your hackles against him - disagreement on non-essential doctrine. GONG, bad choice, and: If you aren't aware I do my own very special needs thinking by now, you've never paid attention once in many years... Nice try with the guilt by association, though. You must watch a lot of cBS.
    You really don't know when to stop, do you? You accuse others of ad hominem attacks but seem completely blind to your own. I clearly told you I don't hold a simple disagreement over the rapture against anyone. And I also clearly told you the things I do hold against Rick Wiles, the first of which was continuing to repeat false statements about the rapture doctrine, which would be almost impossible to describe as anything other than a deliberate lie. Yet that is what you misrepresent as nothing more than a "disagreement".

Maybe we can have a reasonable discussion again some time in the future without your personal attacks but that doesn't seem currently possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    There is no doubt that God has made Donald Trump President.
    I'm a little curious as to how He made that happen. Did He know who wouldn't vote for Trump, and made sure there was no gas in their tanks, so they couldn't drive to the voting booth? Does God have an inside track with Diebold, and manipulates them to His own ends? Maybe He did what I suspect He did with my own particular ballot. I wrote in Bozo the Clown for president. Perhaps God told them to count that as a vote for Trump?

Whatever the answers, so much for Free Will.
    Last edited by Bezukhov; 02-19-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    I'm a little curious as to how He made that happen. Did He know who wouldn't vote for Trump, and made sure there was no gas in their tanks, so they couldn't drive to the voting booth? Does God have an inside track with Diebold, and manipulates them to His own ends? Maybe He did what I suspect He did with my own particular ballot. I wrote in Bozo the Clown for president. Perhaps God told them to count that as a vote for Trump?

I'll let PG answer your direct question, but come on dude you've stated many times you're not a believer, no harm, no foul there, it's cool with me, but you're trying to stir the pot with that question. God was moving long before Nov. 8th 2016, to put him in power, or permit him to come to power. The only question that remains is for what purpose. And that will be bore out in the next 3-7 years.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19
    As far as Nathan Leal, I think he and Rick parted company over Trump. Nathan has said from the beginning that he does not see Trump as a gift.
    That's correct, Laura. Rick see Trump as a blessing, and Nathan sees Trump as THE antichrist. I haven't read anything by Nathan Leal in a while, but I don't think his position on Trump has changed. There are countless numbers of Christians who believe as Nathan does. Probably even more who are undecided.
    Last edited by Sherree; 02-20-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Thank you, Cary. What a sorry explanation for 2010. Hurts my stomach. As far as Nathan Leal, I think he and Rick parted company over Trump. Nathan has said from the beginning that he does not see Trump as a gift.
    You're welcome Laura.

As I said before some see Trump as a blessing, one of whom is Rick, and others see him as the Antichrist, one of whom is Nathan.

That doesn't mean regular good people can't have an opinion one way, or the other, and that's fine. No harm, no foul.

But Rick and Nathan take it to the next level, and claim Holy Spirit inspiration, and that they speak for God. And they are on different sides on this one, they can't both be prophets of God, with a different message.

Use to listen to Rick quite a bit back in the day. When he stated he was moving, and going dark, over his 2010 prophecy, I thought he was abandoning his flock, and that just didn't seem right. Even though he stated the Lord was telling him to do it. Then when he didn't do it, I understood that to mean he wasn't going to follow the Lord's leading, or it was about the money and recognition. For me that was to many marks against him to listen to his commentary. Still go there for news items.

Nathan Leal started out with a Christian Prepping Forum, when we joined, he had just broke off of another forum. Shortly after starting it, his barn burned down. Which was bad, sure, but he acted like it was the end of the world, and I was like dude, you still got your house. He also has Lupus, and went into a bad flare, which stress can trigger, what with the board split, and barn burning, and all. And it was a bad flare, he was asking for prayer, and thought he was going to die, etc. Not downplaying the flare because a Lupus flare can be really bad, and give you those thoughts. Once he came out of the flare he announced that God had called him to be a prophet.

Shortly after the announcement the Deepwater Horizon caught fire, and his first prophecy was that it was going to blow up, and take the southern half of the costal states with it. Which meant a really, and I mean really big, bigger than a nuclear bomb, explosion. So people on the board started evacuating the coast. Left everything. So we left too. The board that is. I'm sorry Nathan has Lupus, but as a prophet he is a total fraud.

That is my opinion which has been developed from some interaction with these guys. Other people have their opinion.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post

Daniel 2:21

And he changeth the times and the
    seasons: he removeth kings, and
    setteth up kings
    : he giveth wisdom
    unto the wise, and knowledge to
    them that know understanding.

God determines who will occupy positions of authority and it is up to him as to how that is done.

Be wise and seek wisdom and understanding from God. He is changing the times and the seasons as well and I am not talking about "climate change".

I hope you will benefit from this:

1 Thessalonians 5

1 But of the times and seasons, brethren,
    ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the
    day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in
    the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and
    safety; then sudden destruction cometh
    upon them, as travail upon a woman with
    child; and they shall not escape.

Jesus has taken care of our past so we can live in the present and prepare for the future.

Receive those things God would freely give you through his Son Jesus Christ.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Sanhedrin and Temple Movement Issue Silver Half Shekel With Images of Trump and Cyrus

By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz February 15, 2018 , 3:42 pm
    “Am the same who says of Cyrus, “He is My shepherd; He shall fulfill all My purposes! He shall say of Yerushalayim, ‘She shall be rebuilt,’ And to the Temple: ‘You shall be founded again.’” Isaiah 44:28 (The Israel Bible™)
    Many have seen similarities between the Biblical King Cyrus and President Donald Trump. (Breaking Israel News)

In gratitude to US President Donald Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Jerusalem, the nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center are minting a replica of the silver half-shekel Biblically mandated to be donated by every Jewish male to the Temple.
    The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less, than the half shekel, when they give the offering of Hashem, to make atonement for your souls.” Exodus 30:15
    Rabbi Hillel Weiss, Chairman of the Mikdash & Tsion Association that initiates the Temple reenactments and represents all the Temple movements, explained that the initial motivation for the putting the image of the US president on the coin was in gratitude for his support of Israel.
    Top Searches

• Jerusalem
    • Zionism
    • Roni Segal
    • Israeli Population
    • Glazerson
    • Rosh Hashana
    • Donald Trump

“Gratitude is an important and holy trait,” Rabbi Weiss, who is also spokesman of the nascent Sanhedrin, told Breaking Israel News. “He did a great and historical deed that the Jewish People are grateful for.”
    An image of President Trump will be engraved alongside an image of the ancient Persian King Cyrus, who facilitated the building of the Second Temple that ended the Babylonian Exile in 538 BCE.
    (The image below is a proposed design. The actual coin may be slightly different.)
    Trump-Cyrus Silver half-shekel (Image courtesy Mordechai Persoff)An inscription commemorating Lord Arthur Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary who issued what was dubbed the “Balfour Declaration” that called for establishing a Jewish homeland in what was then the British Mandate of Palestine, will also appear on the face of the coin. The reverse side of the coin will be engraved with an image of the Temple.
    Silver half-shekel (Image courtesy of Mordechai Persoff)Rabbi Weiss stressed that Trump’s goals will come to fruition only if they are geared towards rebuilding the Jewish Temple.
    “Cyrus and Balfour, non-Jews who played an enormously important role in Jewish history fell short and their political success suffered as a result,” Rabbi Weiss said.
    “Trump’s political agenda can only succeed if it is focused on building the Third Temple on the place that God chose: the Temple Mount. He must not advance any two-state solution or this will lead to his downfall.”

Rabbi Weiss noted that Cyrus eventually gave attention to factions in his empire that opposed the Jewish people, and his dynasty suffered. Likewise, Rabbi Weiss also pointed out that Lord Balfour’s political career, one of the longest in British history, ended in failure with him resigning from the government. Balfour had partially reneged on the Balfour Declaration at the San Remo conference in 1920 when the area in the Palestine mandate that was east of the Jordan river was taken away from land to be designated for a Jewish national home. “President Trump cannot allow the Arabs to believe that half of Jerusalem, let alone the Temple Mount, will fall to them,’ Rabbi Weiss said. “This coin should serve as a sign of our gratitude as well as a reminder of what still needs to be done. Anyone who owns this coin is showing that he agrees with both of these aspects: the gratitude for what Trump has done and the cautionary reminder that Jerusalem is the place of the Jewish Temple.”
    Mordechai Persoff who established the Mikdash Educational Center which educates Jews about the Temple through formal and experiential education, said that the Trump’s image is appropriate in light of his powerful example as a non-Jew who has assumed a role in the geula (redemption) and the building of the Temple.
    “God gave us the land as part of the covenant but non-Jews have always played an important role in waking us up to return to Israel,” Persoff told Breaking Israel News.
    “This can come in two manners,” he continued. “It can be a harsh reminder, as happened in Egypt with Pharaoh or in the Holocaust when the non-Jews reminded us that we needed to return to our homeland as a refuge. It can also come in a positive and loving manner, as it did with King Cyrus and Lord Balfour.”
    “This coin shows that President Trump is a positive part of the Temple process, reminding us of what the Jews need to do.”
    The coin will contain at least 9.5 grams of pure silver as mandated by Jewish law, but Rabbi Weiss emphasized that the coin itself is not intended to fulfill the Biblical commandment. As a result, it is not officially sanctified and designated for use in the Temple.
    “The mitzvah (Biblical commandment) is for Jewish men of specific ages to sanctify the coin to the Temple. Until the Temple is built, it is not possible to sanctify anything to the Temple,” Rabbi Weiss explained.
    “This coin is intended to help in preparations for the Temple and anyone can take part in that at any time.”
    Proceeds from the sale of the coin will be used in reenactments of Temple services as well as in other educational and practical endeavors that help prepare for the Third Temple. Should the need arise, the proceeds will be used for the actual building of the Temple.
    The coin can be pre-ordered at the Mikdash Educational Center website.

Interesting stuff dmatic. Thank you, it does bear watching and praying, eh? The Cyrus parallels are real, and without going woo-woo over it, (in light of PG's excellent post showing definitively these matters are firmly under the administrations of God, thank you), one might actually consider the received definitions of "trump". All the more reason we need be in concerted prayer for the man. The Christian Zionists who absolutely must have a "pre-trib rapture" to validate their version of dispensationalism eat this stuff up, the hard-core Amalgamation (because it is not really "replacement"), with the Amillienialists, can allegorize or spiritualize most anything and consider this dangerous to objectionable, and; those of us who simply receive the Word as literally truth on face value absent all the gyrations, at II Thess. 2, that the great Apostasy AND the Man of Sin being revealed to the Church absolutely must occur prior to The Return, with that the Idol Shepherd will be received by Israel prior to national repentance and fully two-thirds of them wiped out in judgment (Zechariah) prior to The Return, know a physical Third Temple, (if built), will be where Antichrist declares himself God.

Unfortunate we can't see each other's faces for nuance of meaning, 49r. I meant to insert some humor while making my point that I'd had enough of diversions from the fact God has blessed us, and apologize if you took offense. If it's the "useful idiots" label, it's simply what the Marxists call any opponent they can use, and is for illustration, not for internalization. You too Cary. I really did find your tactics unsavory, but certainly forgive you as a brother. Honest of you to point a leading proponent of Trump as Antichrist is a wacko false prophet, but I have cautioned in this thread we must pray the Enemy will not turn Trump, if you noticed. Thank you for the documentation on Wiles, and I still hold it does nothing to detract from the basic truth of the OP.

It is the very hand of God at a critical juncture, it is a reprieve from very direct demonic control of our highest office, the contrast is past stark, and by any rational measure of fact, logic, or Biblical definition of mercy, grace, favor or blessing, undeniable. That doesn't mean everyone isn't entitled to their opinions, it is just so as a matter of unshakable conviction for me, and when I revisit this place to find half the Christians on the fence in the matter, and several jumping on every leftist anti-trump post to yell hoora, I have prayerfully undertaken to bring exhortation, admonition, reproof, or even rebuke where I am led.

I am a flawed human vessel, and you may not enjoy my methods for holding a mirror up to those engaged in flawed reason or who have embraced some lie, but you must understand that those who have mocked people like me who have had their eyes opened to the overthrow of our Republic by Satan and his minions for decades, who are painted as "tin-foil-hats" by Christians in denial and those responsible for their brainwashing and enslavement alike, are going to be vindicated in full when and if this present swamp begins to drain, (and already are for anyone who is researching Q or simply carefully following the coup to frame Trump in all it's gory detail). This thing is going to rock tiny little worlds and minds which have been rusted shut, expose the deadly apathy and delusion in our camp, and prove to be of a magnitude which yes, can and will, (with sufficient prayer, supplication, humbling of ourselves and Divine Intervention), bring an Awakening, which is the only way America The Beautiful can ever be restored from the very brink of the sure fate of Babylon.
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos
    I am a flawed human vessel, and you may not enjoy my methods for holding a mirror up to those engaged in flawed reason or who have embraced some lie
    That's just it, Tras. Just because others don't agree with your point of view, you accuse them of having flawed reasoning or have embraced lies. If you want to give your point of view that's fine, just don't be so demeaning when your views are challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos
    but you must understand that those who have mocked people like me who have had their eyes opened to the overthrow of our Republic by Satan and his minions for decades, who are painted as "tin-foil-hats" by Christians in denial and those responsible for their brainwashing and enslavement alike,
    Do you think you have a monopoly on being labeled and made fun of? Believe me, if you want to get labeled a conspiracy nut, just mention the fact that the Illuminati rules our government thru the power of Satan, and see where that lands ya. Yeah, it's no fun, but that doesn't give me or anyone else the right to browbeat another with what we consider truth.

I guess what I'm saying is, "Lighten Up A Bit ".

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”