Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trump being used of God to bless america?

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Oops, sorry about the lower case title. Thought I had the caps lock on. Yea, well, round up the usual suspects, Cato, the Pharisees have landed. Plugged ears are one thing, plugged minds another.

No one I am aware of claims Trump is any sort of spiritual leader. That is the exclusive purview of the Church, even when it fails miserably. What is presented at the link is a compelling biblical argument against precisely the sort of ignorant prejudice exhibited here in the apparent attempt to keep anyone from hearing the matter for themselves. I believe Proverbs has a few pointers for those who judge a matter without hearing it first.

ALL of the objections or mockery presented in opposition are completely off point, diversionary, and/or fallacy designed to evade logical argument.

Turn the noise way down, and decide for yourselves. There are pearls here well worth saving and presenting to others. Pay no attention to whatever is determined to trample them underfoot.
    Sounds to me like some of them would be happier with their old pal 0bama back in the seat. They attack anything in sight, like blind dogs. But offer no hope or change. I'll bet they didn't even vote.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Sounds to me like some of them would be happier with their old pal 0bama back in the seat. They attack anything in sight, like blind dogs. But offer no hope or change. I'll bet they didn't even vote.

Hope and change.

Now where have I heard that offered before?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksprucy View Post
    Hope and change.

Now where have I heard that offered before?
    Your messiah?

Now we have countries...

No one I am aware of claims Trump is any sort of spiritual leader.

No one??

Why I Like Donald Trump as a Spiritual Leader
    https://spiritualgrowththerapy.com/blog/why-i-like-donald-trump-as-a-spiritual-leader/

.... ALL of the objections or mockery presented in opposition are completely off point, diversionary, and/or fallacy designed to evade logical argument.
    Alright, on a serious note ... and I don't do this often, many of us here believe or hope the Trumpster is Father's deliverance of potential salvation? And many of us here of course don't.

I'm not going to ask you to try and convince me but I would ask that given that "WE" are responsible for our condition would the Trumpster not be inspired by Father to tell us in one of his grande speeches to consider our hearts and minds and to turn to Father for forgiveness, for guidance and suggest collective repentance?

How do you suppose Father might intend to utilize the Trumpster in turning around wee peepses abominable existence?

Do you suppose there will be provided a clue, an indication, that wee as collective peepses should embrace the Trumpster as Father's Emissary?

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Do you suppose there will be provided a clue, an indication, that wee as collective peepses should embrace the Trumpster as Father's Emissary?

O.W.

Apparently you missed Trump's entrance at the SOTU address a few weeks ago.

After reading Jonathan Cahn’s “The Paradigm”, I am prepared to suspend judgement and check off all the cumulative evidence that Trump is the Paradigm’s equivalent of Jehu, who “neutralized” the son of Ahab (equivalents being Obama as “son” of billy Jeff Clinton) and Jezebelle, (her modern equivalent being hillery). And the evidence has indeed been piling up...
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

I like it.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    After reading Jonathan Cahn’s “The Paradigm”, I am prepared to suspend judgement and check off all the cumulative evidence that Trump is the Paradigm’s equivalent of Jehu, who “neutralized” the son of Ahab (equivalents being Obama as “son” of billy Jeff Clinton) and Jezebelle, (her modern equivalent being hillery). And the evidence has indeed been piling up...
    Jed!
    Where ya been!?!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Yeah I did, mehbe next year.

O.W.