Thread: Israeli-Developed Bandage That Stops Bleeding Within Seconds Now Sold Globally

Default Israeli-Developed Bandage That Stops Bleeding Within Seconds Now Sold Globally

I just came across this so I don't know much about it. If it's affoardable it could come in handy in a personal trauma kit. I'll be on the lookout for it when I'm in Israel.
    http://nocamels.com/2018/02/woundclo...tops-bleeding/
    Israeli-Developed Bandage That Stops Bleeding Within Seconds Now Sold Globally
    By Ido Levy, NoCamels
    February 13, 2018
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Amazon has it.. $69 for a 3.1" wide by 39" long gauze roll.

A 4"x4" gauze is $10

Summerthyme

I'm trying to think of the bandage, kwik clot i think. I bought a few a while back around $35. A bandage with a clotting powder. Israeli bandages with out kwik clot are usually around ten bucks... not sure if the one here in the article is either of these.

Nope, different product, similar but different. Newer version from what I can tell.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.