Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians for interfering in US election

Mueller Creates his Own Conspiracy

Posted Feb 16, 2018 by Martin Armstrong

Robert Mueller III issued a 37-page indictment detailing a description alleging that there was Russian interference in the election targeted against Hillary. The alleged culprit is the Internet Research Agency which targeted over 100 people including the U.S. citizens. Mueller claims they supported Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.
    The clever tactic of Mueller here appears to be grand-standing to justify his bias against Trump. The reason I say this is the simple fact that none of those charged are in custody. Consequently, there will never be a public trial and no test of Mueller’s allegations. He can say whatever he likes in an indictment and it is supposed to be a trial that proves the case. The one terrorist they put on trial had 224 counts and the jury found him not guilty of 223. There will never be a trial on the entire issue so Mueller can allege whatever he wants and the press will take this as FACT!
    Russia does not allow any of its citizens to be extradited to the USA to face trial. This ensures Mueller will never have to prove any allegations, which is very clever. But his scheme gets even more clever. He states that some of the Russians posed as U.S. persons and, never revealed their Russian identities, “communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities,” the indictment said.
    This cleverly provides “proof” for CNN that Tump’s people did interact with Russians against Hillary but they DID NOT REALIZE what they were doing.
    The bottom-line here is Mueller gets to say Trump’s people did conspire with Russians against Hillary so she can say “see I told you so” but then exonerates them saying they had no idea so he cannot indict anyone and this avoids having to prove anything at a trial. Indicting Russian who will never be extradited to the USA avoids a trial altogether.
    Hence, Mueller has cleverly conspired to claim he has found proof, but he is avoiding any public trial where it would have to be proven. The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution states there MUST be a Public Trial to prove allegations which Mueller has cleverly avoided.
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...wn-conspiracy/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

It is a bit odd that Trump's professional cheerleaders all over the internet and on TV collectively seem to be rather overly worked up and anxious about something that they simultaneously claim is just one big nothingburger.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post
    And yet you here NOTHING about how the US monkies with other countries' elections.

Ukraine, Russia, Iran, pick just about any country.
    Let's not forget Brexit and Scottish independence vote
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksprucy View Post
    It is a bit odd that Trump's professional cheerleaders all over the internet and on TV collectively seem to be rather overly worked up and anxious about something that they simultaneously claim is just one big nothingburger.
    While they have nothing this is a fist fight with dishonorable men including lying idiot demogogues in their media. Have you ever been in a fist fight? You respond to a left jab with a crushing right hook.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    I'm not sure what the foregoing means....but you can count me in the camp re: the Fat Lady has not sung in respect of FISAgate, et al.
    I think it's more likely to be a skinny little mouse that you can barely hear singin', but I'll admit I did kinda jump the gun. FISA "gate" and Russian collusion falls under the same investigation to my way of thinking, but it could be the case that Mueller/Rosenstein have decided to separate the two, and that indictments on the "gate" could still be forthcoming. I still say it won't reach the top of the gate-schemers. If there are indictments at all, it will be lower-level fall-guys, not Billary or Comey or McCabe, and if I'm right about that, I will have been right about government holding government accountable is largely a mythical creature akin to fairies holding criminal unicorns accountable for their crimes.

One way the unaccountability project could get out of going after the top schemers is to use the findings from today as their excuse to shut down Mueller's investigation since its main justification is now completely decimated - no American found to have colluded with Russia(ns). Turn out the lights, the party's over, and everybody makes it home safe and sound. Or maybe they'll go after the fall-guys, I don't know. Guess we'll see..... In short order I hope.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    One way the unaccountability project could get out of going after the top schemers is to use the findings from today as their excuse to shut down Mueller's investigation since its main justification is now completely decimated - no American found to have colluded with Russia(ns). Turn out the lights, the party's over, and everybody makes it home safe and sound. Or maybe they'll go after the fall-guys, I don't know. Guess we'll see..... In short order I hope.

Blues

Actually have a look at Rod Rosenstein's very carefully chosen language he used at his briefing today.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/depu...-russians.html

"When Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein spoke to the press Friday, he repeatedly made it clear that his comments were specific to the federal grand jury indictment the special counsel's office had just announced."

"Rosenstein repeatedly emphasized that in this particular indictment, there is no allegation that these operatives had any effect on the outcome of the election. He also highlighted that Friday's indictment does not allege that any American knowingly participated in the Russian operation."

This particular indictment may not have made those allegations, but that is no guarantee that a future one will do the same.

My stance is as long as the USA meddles in foreign nations elections, ie imposing sanctions, creating fake news (pentagon has fake news branch), implementing coups and assassinations, when they don't go OUR WAY...

I see no problem with foreign gov'ts doing it in turn..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    When is Steele getting his indictment? He interfered in an election and knowingly interacted with the Hillary campaign.
    AND he was British, meaning a foreigner meddling in a US election.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Only the Lord knows how all this will turn out. I wonder though, if these indictments aren't intended to keep the investigation going and fresh in the minds of the masses? Later, indictments of high level people in the Trump administration could be forthcoming. Low hanging fruit first, others, perhaps even the President could be indicted later, say just before the mid-term election.

Remember, there are evil people working ruthlessly and diligently to regain, not only the power they once had, but all power. Convictions of people in Trump's circle would not be necessary to throw the House and Senate to the Democrats, just indictments will do.

They could be pacing themselves in order to present indictments just before the election, say in September or October. There would be no time to effectively refute the charges, and even if there was, the press would bury the truth.

I hope this isn't what is happening, but nevertheless, God is in control.

Pray for those who are trying to do right, and against those who are doing wrong. God knows their hearts.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System