Thread: I'm back but not defeated; SusanConstant here

Default I'm back but not defeated; SusanConstant here

It seems as if much has changed here so forgive me if this belongs in another thread/forum.
    First I'm typing on a phone with a smashed screen as it's been a long five or six years (or is it seven?) and tonight I'm too tired to throw my laptop open and on. Expect typos, please.
    We yet have an open court case. I'm the person who successfully challenged Bush V Gore and later Obama. I didn't stop there either as I took on the UN/IMF and about everything upsetting me, you or another American. I began to pick up help with steam but I moved several times returning to Truth or Consequences, NM as I know something about it's unique history and jurisdiction. It also helped to restore my energy as I am now planning upon filing on Geneva, not as I believe justice exists for us in any manmade court but because the Creator will act for us once we actually exhaust our human abilities.

So much has happened, how to choose where to start? I'll begin again by returning to something O have been asked before: I found several notes in my mailbox asking why I would waste my time here, on this site. It is NOT a waste! Someone - counsel - is texting me. BRB.

I'm back. So I haven't been on the old Liberty Tree in a while. Hopefully I, along with co-counsel, will be filing in Geneva ASAP.

I'm going to spend this evening reading the boards..catching up...discovering what I've been missing.

If you sent me a message or email? I didn't receive it. Truly, a lot of my time writing while on the run. And then that whole "What do I want for Xmas equality of outcome" issue whereby most ppl still do not understand it's "equality of opportunity therefore your contextual basis must be individual liberty to have justice" had me going. Hey, the Latin ppl caused me to actually laugh!

I love hearing from you and all Americans and a foreigner here and there but not all of you (yes, that is a joke!) so here's my new contact information:

Susan Herbert
    819 Ash Street
    Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
    575-297-7759

Oh yes! Almost forgot! I have oodles and oodles of all sorts of scientific property for you guys! I took a break last March and focused on that for about six months as I met someone in two who shared a love of the science. There's no use in me going further alone with that as I keep it in my head. Some is cool but some? Very very cool. I'm not any type or judge in re that. That's one thing I need from you! Glad to be back TofL!!!

Well hi there. welcome back.

Keep up the good works ... and I didn't notice no typos. not that I would.

O.W.