Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 2/20/18 - 3/5/18

Wael Al Hussaini- @WaelAlHussaini
    #Russia deploying its brand new fifth generation fighter jet the Su-57 in #Khmemeim AB #Syria

Behind The News@Behind__News 38m38 minutes agoBREAKING - BELGIUM: Major armed police operation in Brussels. Police snipers on top of the roofs as officers block multiple gunmen inside a building. The incident is taking place near a primary school attended by approximately 350 pupils.

marqs@MarQs__ 2h2 hours ago
    For the second day, #OSCE observers were ordered by Russian led forces to leave multiple border areas in occupied eastern #Ukraine.

Exclamation Russian forces deployed to Afrin crossings as new government forces arrive

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation Breaking Russian warplanes carry out bombing runs over East Damascus

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Exclamation Over 15.000 syrian military personnel deployed to East Ghouta for upcoming offensive

#Russia deploying its brand new fifth generation fighter jet the Su-57 in #Khmemeim AB #Syria

Best way to test your weapons, is on the battle field..

Exclamation North Korea says it's deploying nuclear missiles

North Korea's ruling party newspaper says the country's military is pushing forward with its deployment of nuclear warheads and ballistic missiles.

The Rodong Sinmun made the comment in an editorial on Friday.

The article says the country possesses intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and hydrogen bombs. It insists that it has made all preparations for a possible nuclear attack on the United States.

The editorial also says that wishing for the denuclearization of North Korea is more foolish than waiting for the ocean to dry up.

North Korea has been fostering a reconciliatory mood with South Korea during the ongoing PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

But the North staged a military parade on February 8th, the eve of the Games' opening ceremony, displaying the new ICBM-class missile known as the Hwasong-15.https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20180223_18/

The history of the Communist nations is to show off their military hardware in parades after they have entered operations...

Which many seem to have forgotten..

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Yeah, they are.

Default Airstrikes on suburbs of Syrian capital claim move lives

Default At least 14 dead in attack on Yemen counter-terrorism base